Welthungerhilfe/WHH is one of the largest private aid organizations in Germany that is non-profit, non-denominational and politically independent. Welthungerhilfe’s vision is to create a world in which all people can exercise their right to a self-determined life in dignity and justice, free from hunger and poverty. To do so, we work in both development cooperation and humanitarian aid together with civil society organizations in the countries where we operate. Our fight against poverty and hunger is reflected through 4 thematic areas in Nepal: food and nutrition security, right to food and empowerment, WASH, and disaster risk reduction.
Operational in Nepal since 2012, the current programme portfolio covers 32 municipalities, 4 thematic areas, 9 partner organizations and various civil society organizations. The overall goal in Nepal is to work hand in hand with civil society in Nepal to empower socially marginalized and economically poor citizens to reinforce their resilience and to ensure their right to adequate food and nutrition.
WHH announces applications from Nepali nationals for the position of Project Coordinator based at Rolpa. An ideal candidate should have a master’s degree in Development Studies or equivalent in related discipline with 3-5 years of working experience in the development sectors. Candidate having work experience in governance, agriculture and nutrition is preferred. English and Nepali language skills are required.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply online through the link https://bit.ly/3muqrz5 by 9 January 2022, however, we will review the applications on rolling basis. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth