COVID-19 triage / Management algorithm for PHC | NMC has been released by Nepal Medical Council as a guidelines fot triage management algorithm for PHC for COVID -19 cases . Due to the surge of CoVID cases , NMC have issued guideline to help health care professionals in primary health care centers and setting
Table of Contents
About Nepal Medical Council
Nepal Medical Council (NMC) was established in 2020 by the act of Parliament. The primary role of the Council has been to register qualified doctors to the Register of NMC and allow them to practice safe modern medicine. The role of NMC has evolved over the period of time: From mere registration of doctors that are eligible to practice modern medicine to conducting licensing examination before registration, to monitoring and regulation of medical education in the country. With enforcement of the new Health Professional Education Commission (HPEC) Bill the role of NMC in medical education is being shifted to HPEC. NMC now onwards will be focusing on the following major areas of work:
- Improve the standards of the Medical licensing examinations and specialist examinations.
- Establish and enforce Continuous Professional Development of the medical practitioners.
- Monitor, encourage and enforce ethical medical practice in all spheres of healthcare.
Objective of COVID-19 triage / Management algorithm for PHC | NMC
The purpose of this guideline is to help health care professionals in primary health care centers/setting, during the COVID-19 pandemic surge, to: 1. Triage suspected or proven COVID cases, 2. Manage moderate COVID cases in their centers 3. Recognize severe cases and refer appropriately after initial stabilization 4. Comply with appropriate infection control measures when managing COVID -19 cases
Target group of Guidelines
Physicians, nurses, other healthcare providers involved in management of COVID-19 infection in the Primary Health Care Centers of Nepal.
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
- Data Analyst | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth