Ministry of Health and Population has endorsed online application form for the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine .Voluntarily application form for the first dose of Covid-19 vaccine .The form can be filled out by three method that are
- Self application provider
- Application registration through another person
- Application registration through the institution
The form comprises of various socio-economic details that are needed for factual identification. Curicial Health Condition such as Chronic diseases and more have to be highlighted in the form .The applicant can get vaccinated at their residence or any if the desired vaccination clinic.
Fill in your own details on this form to get vaccinated against the Covid-19 epidemic and help if you need to fill in the details of others as well. You need to fill in this form with your full name, full address, date of birth, occupation, any health problems, physical condition, etc.
Any other specific criteria haven’t been mentioned . The only major rule is that one have to be nepali citizen with minimum age of 18 years that aren’t vaccinated.
Why to fill Voluntarily application form for the first dose of Covid-19 vaccine
- To get information on which center you want to vaccinate
- This is a voluntary, individual application form
- This form is requested to be filled by persons 18 years of age and above who have not yet been vaccinated.
- The details obtained from this application form will be used for planning and management related to vaccination at the municipal level
- This form does not indicate the certainty of vaccination immediately
** After submitting the registration card or registration number and your identity card with open identity card during the vaccination campaign, you are requested to come to the vaccination center.
कुनै प्राबिधिक समस्या परेमा हाम्रो सपोर्ट सम्पर्क नंः 9841-208827 (NTC) र 980-8066194 (NCELL) मा अफिस समय १०ः०० बजे देखि ५ः०० बजे सम्म सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नु हुने छ। वा हाम्रो इमेल : [email protected] मा आफ्नो समस्या राख्न सक्नु हुने छ।
- Senior Nurse | Clinic One
- Project Officer | LWF Nepal | ingo jobs
- An array of hope: Ecosystem Restoration
- Vacancy for Staff Nurse and more
- Test Guidelines for the National Licensure Examination for Nurses
- Research Coordinator | ngo jobs
- How does US health insurance work
- PHF successfully conducted “Digitization in Public Health” session
- World Environment Day 2021 |Theme
- World Blood Donor Day 2021 | Theme
- Vacancies on Various Position | NCRS
- Vacancy for Medical Officer / Health Assistant and Nurse
bachelor jobs bph jobs bph notes bph volunteer covid19 Covid19 prevention data entry jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health summit health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for agriculture jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo nepal health nepalihealthjobs new health guidelines ngo jobs ngojobs nursing jobs online course ph updates publichealth Public health Public health concern public health days public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated universal health care universal health coverage day 2020 vacancy for njo WHO official women health
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.