COVID-19 Vaccine Introduction and deployment Costing (CVIC) tool | OpenWHO Overview: The CVIC tool provides a structured and comprehensive estimation of incremental operational and selected capital costs of introducing and deploying COVID-19 vaccines. This course aims to provide a detailed demonstration of the use of CVIC tool and outline how outputs could be obtained and interpreted from the tool. This course is targeting national programme managers and personnel who have been involved in the costing, budgeting or financing processes of COVID-19 vaccine delivery in a country.
Learning objectives of COVID-19 Vaccine Introduction and deployment Costing (CVIC) tool | OpenWHO
- Become familiar with the structure and details of the CVIC tool
- Be able to use the CVIC tool to estimate the cost of COVID-19 vaccine introduction
- Have an understanding of the model behind the CVIC tool
- Be aware of the optional elements of the tool
- Be able to consult colleagues online to discuss and solve challenges in using the tool
- Be able to use the cost estimates from the tool to facilitate a dialogue with stakeholders and submit request of resource needs to the WHO COVID-19 Partners Platform through uploading a completed CVIC tool.
Course duration: 1.5 hour.
Certificates: A Confirmation of participation will be available to participants who complete at least 80% of the course material.
Course contents for COVID-19 Vaccine Introduction and deployment Costing (CVIC) tool | OpenWHO
- Module 1: General instructions and structure of CVIC tool:This module introduces you to CVIC tool, and more specifically the tool worksheet ‘A1. START HERE’. We will provide you with the background and purpose of CVIC tool, explain the tool structure, and what you need to know in advance to benefit most from CVIC tool and from this training.
- Module 2: Data input on target population, delivery parameters and vaccine supply:This module guides you through the tool worksheet ‘A2. INPUT Population & Delivery’, which covers specification of target population, vaccination delivery parameters and vaccine supply.
- Module 3: Data input on country-specific unit costs:This module guides you through the tool worksheet ‘A3. INPUT Unit Costs’, which covers specification of country-specific unit costs.
- Module 4: Data input on central-level costs:This module guides you through the tool worksheet ‘A4. INPUT Central Costs’, which allows you to fill in central-level activities costs.
- Module 5: Target population prioritization:This module guides you through the tool worksheet ‘B1. Target Population’, which covers the calculation and prioritization of the size of target population and sub-populations.
- Module 6: Understanding the outputs of CVIC tool:This module guides you through the tool worksheet ‘R1. OUTPUTS’, and demonstrate how to understand the outputs of the tool.
- Module 7: Resource mapping:This module guides you through the tool worksheet ‘R2. Resource Mapping’, which allows you to look at the breakdown of the cost estimates and map the resource needs to potential financing sources or partners.
- Module 8: Summary overview:The final module of this course will provide a quick summary of the course.
- Public Health Instructor | AMDA-Nepal | ngo jobs
- Nursing Instructor | AMDA-Nepal | ngo jobs
- Project Coordinator | KPADF
- Staff Nurse | Pharmacy Assistant | ingo vacancy
- Project Coordinator | WVI | ingo jobs
- Implementation guide for mOralHealth | WHO
- Project Officer | ingo jobs
- Staff Nurse Vacancy | ingo jobs 2021
- Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021
- Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021
- Program Coordinator | CEN | ngo jobs
- Impact of COVID-19 on the global leprosy control | WHO
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo new health guidelines ngojobs ngo jobs ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing license nursing officer nursing vacancy ph updates Public health publichealth Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.