COVID-19 Vaccine Introduction and deployment Costing (CVIC) tool | OpenWHO Overview: The CVIC tool provides a structured and comprehensive estimation of incremental operational and selected capital costs of introducing and deploying COVID-19 vaccines. This course aims to provide a detailed demonstration of the use of CVIC tool and outline how outputs could be obtained and interpreted from the tool. This course is targeting national programme managers and personnel who have been involved in the costing, budgeting or financing processes of COVID-19 vaccine delivery in a country.
Learning objectives of COVID-19 Vaccine Introduction and deployment Costing (CVIC) tool | OpenWHO
- Become familiar with the structure and details of the CVIC tool
- Be able to use the CVIC tool to estimate the cost of COVID-19 vaccine introduction
- Have an understanding of the model behind the CVIC tool
- Be aware of the optional elements of the tool
- Be able to consult colleagues online to discuss and solve challenges in using the tool
- Be able to use the cost estimates from the tool to facilitate a dialogue with stakeholders and submit request of resource needs to the WHO COVID-19 Partners Platform through uploading a completed CVIC tool.
Course duration: 1.5 hour.
Certificates: A Confirmation of participation will be available to participants who complete at least 80% of the course material.
Course contents for COVID-19 Vaccine Introduction and deployment Costing (CVIC) tool | OpenWHO
- Module 1: General instructions and structure of CVIC tool:This module introduces you to CVIC tool, and more specifically the tool worksheet ‘A1. START HERE’. We will provide you with the background and purpose of CVIC tool, explain the tool structure, and what you need to know in advance to benefit most from CVIC tool and from this training.
- Module 2: Data input on target population, delivery parameters and vaccine supply:This module guides you through the tool worksheet ‘A2. INPUT Population & Delivery’, which covers specification of target population, vaccination delivery parameters and vaccine supply.
- Module 3: Data input on country-specific unit costs:This module guides you through the tool worksheet ‘A3. INPUT Unit Costs’, which covers specification of country-specific unit costs.
- Module 4: Data input on central-level costs:This module guides you through the tool worksheet ‘A4. INPUT Central Costs’, which allows you to fill in central-level activities costs.
- Module 5: Target population prioritization:This module guides you through the tool worksheet ‘B1. Target Population’, which covers the calculation and prioritization of the size of target population and sub-populations.
- Module 6: Understanding the outputs of CVIC tool:This module guides you through the tool worksheet ‘R1. OUTPUTS’, and demonstrate how to understand the outputs of the tool.
- Module 7: Resource mapping:This module guides you through the tool worksheet ‘R2. Resource Mapping’, which allows you to look at the breakdown of the cost estimates and map the resource needs to potential financing sources or partners.
- Module 8: Summary overview:The final module of this course will provide a quick summary of the course.
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
- Data Analyst | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | Padma Nursing Home | latest vacancy 2023
- Nepal’s Changing Weather and Your Health: What You Need to Know
- Project Manager | ADRA | ingo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth