DanChurchAid is an independent and humanitarian Danish organisation with a vision of a world without hunger, poverty and oppression, in which popular and political powers constantly work strongly and actively for a just and sustainable distribution and use of the earth’s resources. We have been supporting development work in Nepal since the 1980s. We focus on Fight extreme inequality, Save lives, Build resilient communities and Climate change to improve the life of the most marginalized communities in some of the most remote and vulnerable regions of Nepal, through a rights-based approach.
DCA Nepal seeks application from female candidates who is keen to build foundation for challenging and rewarding career in an international development environment through hands-on knowledge and practical experience as Trainee. This is an opportunity starting immediately till end of December 2022 with possibility of extension, based at Nepal Country Office, Kathmandu with field travel.
The Trainee will work for PARIWARTAN Project as Learning and Documentation Associate. She will be guided by and will report to Programme Manager (Fight Extreme Inequality). She will support Programme Manager in implementing PARIWARTAN project, reviewing progress, reporting, providing feedback/inputs, assisting in project monitoring with documentation & learning that requires working closely with partner organisations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and ensure logistics support in organising any project related events
- Prepare meeting notes, event reports and minutes of the meetings and share them with concerned stakeholders
- Regular communication and follow up with project partners for timely implementation of projects and reporting its progress
- Support in developing communciation related information and disseminate/showcase them through different online/offline communication channels
- Support in project proposal development process by collecting relevant data and information
- Support in gathering evidence together with partners to contribute to advocacy and campaign for social, political, environment and economic justice
- Assist in conducting survey/study/research/assessment including project evaluations of the project
- Support in identifying capacity needs of partners and community groups that DCA work with and assist to roll out the plan as per needs
What you bring:
- Master’s Degree in Sociology, Law, Gender Studies, or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in project management or related field
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in oral and written skills in English and Nepali
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
Personal qualifications needed:
- Committed to pro-poor, rights based and gender sensitive work
- Able, willing and committed to work with people of different backgrounds
- Contribute constructively to a working environment based on mutual respect, trust and commitment
- Self-motivated and high aptitude to learn and contribute to achieve organisational objectives
- Able to work with minimal supervision
Interested female candidate irrespective of age, gender, race, religion or ethnic affiliation are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
To apply please log into the below link:
Applications consisting of the below will only be considered:
- Cover Letter (max 1 page)
- CV (max 2 pages)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for application will be Tuesday, 24 May 2022
DCA conducts an anti-terror check as part of the recruitment process. It is a prerequisite that you can pass this check and maintain this status throughout your employment with us.
Everyone applying for a job with DCA must be ready to comply with our Staff Policy on Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment and our Child Safeguarding Policy.
Telephone inquiry will not be entertained
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth