Slisha (meaning connection in Nepali) is a non-governmental organisation formed in 1999 by a group of professionals who believe that development in the country can take place only with the improvement of the status of women, men and children.
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 8 ]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||RautahatTanahu and Lamjung|
|Offered Salary||:||NRs. 20,000.00 Monthly|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||May. 10, 2022|
|Experience Required||:||Less than 1 year|
- Preference will be bachelor but +2 can also apply.
- Commitment to work and loyalty to the organization, a must
- Good understanding of sensitivity of poverty, social and ethnic issues
- Willingness to work in flexible timing
- Valid driving license of a two wheeler
- Freshers are encouraged to apply
- Serve as the Local Program Leader for WAWCAS program in accordance with SLISHA objectives, policies and guidelines.
- Set-up, develop, train and run women groups and children groups.
- Conduct Issue based trainings to the women groups and children groups.
- Scheduling loan repayments for group members and ensuring repayments.
- Network with other local organizations and donors.
- Prepare and timely submission of monthly reports.
- Develop bulletins based on Women’s voices.
- Make sure Children of group members attend school regularly.
- Initiate and strengthen community social empowerment activities through participatory approaches to reduce social exclusion.
- Make regular follow-up and monitor groups.
- Maintain and update data of women groups in the WAWCAS Data system
Note: Should be staying in the field.
Additional: Field Allowance will be provided.
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth