Project Assistant | CHFN | ngo jobs We are pleased to inform that Compassionate Hands For Nepal, a non-government organization has the vacancy for the following posts. We are looking for highly motivated and compassionate candidates who are interested in humanitarian work and being part of the CHFN family.
- Contract Types: Annual Contract
- Reports to: Project Officer
- Project Location: Lalitpur-Godawari Municipality
Experience & Key Competencies for Project Assistant | CHFN | ngo jobs
- Intermediate or diploma level with 2 years experience or bachelor’s degree in social science or any discipline with 1-year experience in community mobilization field.
- Good social mobilization, community facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Committed to traveling to remote areas.
- General knowledge and skills in data collection and conducting surveys.
- Knowledge of computer skills; Email, Internet, MS offices.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work with children and marginal communities.
- Two-wheelers driving license will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to work in a team and take initiative.
Core Responsibility and tasks for Project Assistant | CHFN | ngo jobs
- Support team in project planning, budgeting, and implementation.
- Support team to conduct various surveys/study/assessment and data collection during Baseline, Midline, Edline Survey) of the project.
- Conduct extensive field visits such as visiting families, relatives, and children. Maintain the link between children and their families/relatives/communities and facilitate them to be in touch with each other.
- Build a network and work with the local schools and community to monitor the reunified children’s developments thereafter.
- Establish coordination with Local government and stakeholders.
- Ensure that all activities within the program will be carried out in line with the organization’s core objectives.
- Support in ensuring all the legal formalities, compliances, documentation part, approvals, MoUs of every work has been fulfilled and compiled properly.
- Prepare and update the information of all the direct beneficiaries, stakeholders, working partners, concern departments, officials, and other correlated organizations in the area.
- Prepare monthly reports, event reports and collect case studies/success stories of the project, and submit timely to the line manager.
Apply procedure for Project Assistant | CHFN | ngo jobs
We are an equal opportunity employer and women applicants are highly encouraged to apply. Candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to email their application (cover letter, CV) to [email protected] with the proposed position in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be called for further processing in the selection process. We reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. No telephone inquiries will be entertained.
Note: Salary & benefits will be in accordance with CHFN’s policy.
Deadline for Application: 16th May 2021 (5:00 PM)
Compassionate Hands For Nepal
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
- Data Analyst | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth