Project Assistant | CHFN | ngo jobs We are pleased to inform that Compassionate Hands For Nepal, a non-government organization has the vacancy for the following posts. We are looking for highly motivated and compassionate candidates who are interested in humanitarian work and being part of the CHFN family.
- Contract Types: Annual Contract
- Reports to: Project Officer
- Project Location: Lalitpur-Godawari Municipality
Experience & Key Competencies for Project Assistant | CHFN | ngo jobs
- Intermediate or diploma level with 2 years experience or bachelor’s degree in social science or any discipline with 1-year experience in community mobilization field.
- Good social mobilization, community facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Committed to traveling to remote areas.
- General knowledge and skills in data collection and conducting surveys.
- Knowledge of computer skills; Email, Internet, MS offices.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work with children and marginal communities.
- Two-wheelers driving license will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to work in a team and take initiative.
Core Responsibility and tasks for Project Assistant | CHFN | ngo jobs
- Support team in project planning, budgeting, and implementation.
- Support team to conduct various surveys/study/assessment and data collection during Baseline, Midline, Edline Survey) of the project.
- Conduct extensive field visits such as visiting families, relatives, and children. Maintain the link between children and their families/relatives/communities and facilitate them to be in touch with each other.
- Build a network and work with the local schools and community to monitor the reunified children’s developments thereafter.
- Establish coordination with Local government and stakeholders.
- Ensure that all activities within the program will be carried out in line with the organization’s core objectives.
- Support in ensuring all the legal formalities, compliances, documentation part, approvals, MoUs of every work has been fulfilled and compiled properly.
- Prepare and update the information of all the direct beneficiaries, stakeholders, working partners, concern departments, officials, and other correlated organizations in the area.
- Prepare monthly reports, event reports and collect case studies/success stories of the project, and submit timely to the line manager.
Apply procedure for Project Assistant | CHFN | ngo jobs
We are an equal opportunity employer and women applicants are highly encouraged to apply. Candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to email their application (cover letter, CV) to [email protected] with the proposed position in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be called for further processing in the selection process. We reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. No telephone inquiries will be entertained.
Note: Salary & benefits will be in accordance with CHFN’s policy.
Deadline for Application: 16th May 2021 (5:00 PM)
Compassionate Hands For Nepal
- Senior Nurse | Clinic One
- Project Officer | LWF Nepal | ingo jobs
- An array of hope: Ecosystem Restoration
- Vacancy for Staff Nurse and more
- Test Guidelines for the National Licensure Examination for Nurses
- Research Coordinator | ngo jobs
- How does US health insurance work
- PHF successfully conducted “Digitization in Public Health” session
- World Environment Day 2021 |Theme
- World Blood Donor Day 2021 | Theme
- Vacancies on Various Position | NCRS
- Vacancy for Medical Officer / Health Assistant and Nurse
bachelor jobs bph jobs bph notes bph volunteer covid19 Covid19 prevention data entry jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health summit health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for agriculture jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo nepal health nepalihealthjobs new health guidelines ngo jobs ngojobs nursing jobs online course ph updates publichealth Public health Public health concern public health days public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated universal health care universal health coverage day 2020 vacancy for njo WHO official women health
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.