Vacancy Announcement for Psychologist Counselor Finance Officer | ngo jobs
Pravasi Nepali Coordination Committee (PNCC) is a non-profit, non-political, non-governmental social organization dedicated to protecting and promoting Nepali migrant workers’ rights. It is one of the leading organizations in Nepal working in the migration sector for the past 12 years. As part of PNCC’s work in partnership with Hamro Samman,
The Hamro Samman project is a five-year program generously supported by the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the British people through the United Kingdom’s UK Aid and implemented by Winrock International. It seeks to build the capacity of and facilitate coordination among the Government of Nepal (GON), civil society, and private sector to combat human trafficking in Nepal.
PNCC invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals for the below-mentioned positions for immediate appointment.
Tag : Vacancy Psychologist Counselor Finance Officer ngo jobs
1. Position: Psychologist Counselor (Kathmandu Based – Part Time 50%)
Required No: 1
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Science or any other discipline with a good understanding of psychological theory and practice,
- At least 2 years of proven experience in psychological counseling,
- Superior communication and listening skills,
- Capacity for handling stressful and possible volatile situations,
- A proven computer knowledge preferably in MS-Word and MS-Excel.
How to give an effective interview
- Screening, Interviewing, and diagnosing shelter users and administering psychological tests and determining the results, and fostering their positive mental health and personal growth.
- Evaluating the needs of the shelter users and accommodating them accordingly,
- Developing treatment plans, counseling by leading group or individual sessions,
- Studying and reporting the factors that affect human behavior at the shelter,
- Assisting project coordinator in documenting, filing, organizing events.
2. Position: Finance Officer (Kathmandu Based, Full Time)
Required No: 1
- Minimum Bachelor’ Degree in Business Study or Administrative or equivalent,
- At least 2 year of proven experience in a similar position in accounts management
- Excellent knowledge in Accounting Software (FAMAS)
How to write an effective CV
- Book keeping, record maintaining, processing of bills, vouchers and other accounting documents, preparation of bank reconciliation statements, grant reconciliation etc.,
- Human resource management related task such as maintaining personnel files, payroll records and other HRM related activities and administrative task.
- Dealing with vendors, suppliers, and other stakeholders such as bank, CIT, Tax office, Social security fund etc.
- Assisting in filling returns, applications to different authorities for the review and renewal of organization.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual budgets, as per organizational requirements and reporting to different authorities within and outside the organization,
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual reports and generation and submission of related vouchers, supporting documents and reporting to donor as per grant agreement. Fund request and other correspondence with donor regarding financial matters.
- Coordinating with the statutory, internal auditors as well as other monitoring and auditing organizations,
- Visiting the shelter office frequently to collect vouchers, documents, and receipts.
- Directly reporting to Sr. Admin and Finance Officer, Project Coordinator, Director and EC members as per requirements.
- Other task as detailed in the job description.
Service Duration for the Position: One year with possibility of extension
Application procedures: Qualified and interested individuals can send a letter of interest, updated CV with PP size photo, and contact details of two referees to [email protected] within 27 December 2020, 4 PM Nepal Standard Time. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further screening process. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth