Meal Officer | REED Nepal | ngo jobs .Rural Education and Environment Development Center (REED Nepal) was founded in 2000 AD with an aim to improve the quality of education in the community Schools of Nepal. It has recently started to expand it sectorial and regional areas of operation focusing on Education, School Constructions, Environment and Disaster Risk Reduction and Management. REED initiated its activities targeting the Himalayan regions of Nepal but has started working in Terai region as well. REED Nepal announces Vacancy for the Position of MEAL Manager with following roles and responsibilities:
Position: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Manager
How to write an effective CV
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Master’s degree in economics, development studies, statistics, Management and related social sciences from recognized universities.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in leading, developing and managing M&E systems for NGO/INGOs
- High level of technical skills, knowledge and experiences on strategic planning, program design using various logical modules including log-frames, result framework etc.
- Having high level computer skills including SPSS and other data processing tools.
- Have knowledge, experiences and conceptual understanding on accountability and transparency, especially to communities and beneficiaries.
- Previous experience in leading teams and building M&E team capacity (developing training tools, training, coaching and mentoring)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and representation skills.
- Ability to present complex information in a understandable manner, and to use innovative forms of communication
- Fluency in written and spoken Nepali and English languages.
- Commitment to respect and uphold REED’s Vision, values and principles.
- Ability and willingness to travel remote areas of Nepal.
How to give an effective interview
Apply Procedure for Meal Officer | REED Nepal | ngo jobs
Talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation. Females, Dalits and candidates from marginalized communities are highly encouraged to apply.
- NDHS 2022 | KEY INDICATORS REPORT
- ARH Coordinator / District Lead |MRDCC | ngo jobs 2022
- Research Assistant | KU | latest jobs 2022
- Program Manager | SAPPROS Nepal
- Junior DRR Officer | ngo jobs 2022
- School Nurse | Prasadi Academy | nurse jobs 2022
- MEAL Officer | ACCS | ngo jobs 2022
- International Lead Poisoning Prevention Week
- District Program Coordinator (DPC) | ngo jobs 2022 ￼
- H.A./C.M.A., Radiographer, Staff Nurse, B.N./B.Sc. Nursing
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth