Meal Officer | REED Nepal | ngo jobs .Rural Education and Environment Development Center (REED Nepal) was founded in 2000 AD with an aim to improve the quality of education in the community Schools of Nepal. It has recently started to expand it sectorial and regional areas of operation focusing on Education, School Constructions, Environment and Disaster Risk Reduction and Management. REED initiated its activities targeting the Himalayan regions of Nepal but has started working in Terai region as well. REED Nepal announces Vacancy for the Position of MEAL Manager with following roles and responsibilities:
Position: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Manager
How to write an effective CV
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Master’s degree in economics, development studies, statistics, Management and related social sciences from recognized universities.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in leading, developing and managing M&E systems for NGO/INGOs
- High level of technical skills, knowledge and experiences on strategic planning, program design using various logical modules including log-frames, result framework etc.
- Having high level computer skills including SPSS and other data processing tools.
- Have knowledge, experiences and conceptual understanding on accountability and transparency, especially to communities and beneficiaries.
- Previous experience in leading teams and building M&E team capacity (developing training tools, training, coaching and mentoring)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and representation skills.
- Ability to present complex information in a understandable manner, and to use innovative forms of communication
- Fluency in written and spoken Nepali and English languages.
- Commitment to respect and uphold REED’s Vision, values and principles.
- Ability and willingness to travel remote areas of Nepal.
How to give an effective interview
Apply Procedure for Meal Officer | REED Nepal | ngo jobs
Talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation. Females, Dalits and candidates from marginalized communities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Staff Nurse , HA , ANM and Medical officer Vacancy 2021
- Innovation for Youth Health | WHO webinar
- Medical Officer & ANM vacancy job 2021
- Team Leader | Trishuli Plus | ngo jobs vacancy 2021
- Staff Nurse and Medical Officer | Vacancy 2021
- How to easily apply for Israeli Caregiver employment?
- Project Officer | Caritas Nepal | ngo jobs
- World Breastfeeding Week 2021 | Know Theme
- Community Health Officer Social Worker | ngo jobs 2021
- Vacancy for Various Medical Position |BPKMCH
- “Hepatitis can’t wait” | Karishma Bhandari
- World hepatitis day “Hepatitis can’t wait” | Isha Dhakal
bachelor jobs bph jobs bph notes bph volunteer covid19 Covid19 prevention health health for all health guidelines new health in who healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo nepal health new health guidelines ngo jobs ngojobs nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing law nursing vacancy ph updates publichealth Public health Public health concern public health days public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated universal health care universal health coverage day 2020 WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.