The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal (GWT-N) invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for Mobile Health Practitioner (MHP) to serve in one of our 21 Area Welfare Centres in different districts of Nepal. We are particularly looking for qualified health professionals who are ready to work in the remote part of the country.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, REQUIRED BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
The applicants must be qualified and licensed as PCL Nurse, or Health Assistant, or above, and registered with appropriate Medical Council in Nepal. S/he should have a minimum of 3 years practical work experience and must be computer literate. The candidate should have experience of practising in a community based medical facility in Nepal, must be familiar with standard infection control precautions, be a team player, be able to function independently but show the ability to identify patient needs above qualification and escalate to the medical management for clinical assistance.
As the role of the Mobile Health Practitioner (MHP) is to serve pensioners residing in very remote areas of Nepal the suitable candidate must be physically fit and able to function independently. Possession of a motorbike licence will be a desirable competence.
Act as first point of contact for pensioners in the rural areas for acute and chronic disease management in
accordance with competency and policy. You are required to:
- Maintain highest possible standards of clinical practice.
- Maintain and manage vulnerable pensioners list and delivery of aid.
- Ensure standards of practice and service delivery as defined by local regulations and International Standards are maintained, and their documentation is up to date.
- Ensure that universal precautions are followed at all times.
- Actively participate in the continuous quality improvement program.
- Ensure that all waste is managed in accordance with local Regulations and GWT(N) standards.
- Perform tests and investigations as required such as ECG, spirometry, blood tests/ phlebotomy in accordance with the guidelines.
- Monitor inventory of medications and other supplies to ensure continuous availability of medications,
disposable items and equipment.
- Maintaining and storing of all documentation and records related to the provision of medical services of medications used or dispensed and of consumable items used, including patient records.
- Performing other tasks as might be required within the scope of the services.
The starting salary is NPR 59,596.00 plus Provident Fund & Gratuity (EG-3). One month pay as Festival bonus,
medical cover and leave/holidays as per GWT(N) Staff Regulations.
The job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended further on the basis of need and performance.
Applications with Curriculum Vitae, recent passport size photo, copy of citizenship, and any other relevant
documents should be electronically attached. The application submission deadline is 20th April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. No telephone calls will be entertained.
To download the full job advert, click here.
To download the full job description, click here.
To apply, click here.
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth