Project Coordinator | WVI | ingo jobs: World Vision is a child-focused relief, development and advocacy organization that has contributed to transformation in the lives of millions of children around the world in vulnerable situations .We are driven by Christian values to serve children and families regardless of their religion, age, gender, ethnicity, class and caste.
Here’s where you come in:
To lead and manage a project that aims to upgrade the KITAB bazar platform through active collaboration with publishers, private sectors and other developmental sectors to ensure improved and more efficient supply chain of books all over Nepal.
KITAB Bazar is a technology-enabled market solution that will improve access of books along with standard through an efficient supply chain, a digital marketplace linking schools to publishers & a social network connecting teachers & a book purchase tracking system to support school progress.
The role will work in close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve the defined outcomes as per the timeline.
Requirements Include for Project Coordinator | WVI | ingo jobs
- Demonstrated experience preferably in project management in development field.
- At least 2 years working experience in national and/or international NGOs.
- Bachelors degree in Education, Social Science or relevant discipline
- Thorough understanding and experience about Nepal Government’s strategies, policies, guidelines on early grade reading and ICT policies.
- Strategic, creative, and innovative thinking
- Fluent in Nepali, with good written and spoken English
- Committed to World Vision Ethos, Mission, Vision and Core values.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Experience in using logical frameworks and project monitoring
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to work outside office hours especially when traveling
- Perform other organizational and business processes that are required to contribute to WVIN’s strategic objectives and to maintain a healthy organizational life
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to World Vision’s Core Values in the approach to work and relationships
Ensure implementation of Child Protection Policy and Child Safe Organization practices
Is this job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organization working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
*This a Fixed Term Contract ending March 2022 with no extension.
Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above please apply by sending your CV & Application Letter By “September 30, 2021” before 17:00 hours to the email address NPL-Vacancy@wvi.org mentioning the name of the position as subject of the email. Please refer to this link https://careers.wvi.org for Job Descriptions and details of the position.
Please go through the link below for more details:
For more information on World Vision International Nepal please visit our website: https://www.wvi.org/nepal
World Vision International Nepal is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the subsequent selection procedure.
WVIN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
People & Culture Department
World Vision International Nepal
- Adolescent Youth Community Mobilizer | GERUWA
- Staff Nurse / ANM Vacancy 2021
- Vacancy for Gandaki Province
- M&E/Documentation Officer | PNCC | ngo jobs
- Data Coordinator | Progress | ngo jobs
- Project Coordinator / Technical Officer /Social Mobilizers | ngo jobs
- Qualitative Researcher | Voice of Children
- Data Collectors | HKI
- Nursing Supervisor, Anesthesia Assistant, Lab Technician
- Vacancy for ANM/CMA | Starlight Foundation
- Technical Manager | WaterAid | NGO Jobs
- Nursing Staff Vacancy | Biratnagar Aspatal
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo new health guidelines ngojobs ngo jobs ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing license nursing officer nursing vacancy ph updates publichealth Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.