National Society for Earthquake Technology-Nepal (NSET) is working for Disaster Resilient Communities in Nepal since 1994. NSET seeks applications for the following positions from eligible candidates for the program “Supporting the response to the COVID-19 crisis in the education sector: Strengthening Education Clusters at Federal, Provincial and Local Governments” funded by UNICEF:
No. of Positions: 14 (Fourteen)
Work Station: Madhesh Province
Appointment Type: Full Time for 11 months with possibility of extension
Required Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities/Social Science
Experience: Minimum 3 -year experience in education in emergencies, management & Disaster preparedness or similar field
Language: Nepali and English in speaking, reading and writing are required
Preferable: Preference will be given to the local candidates. Candidate from disadvantage group and women are encouraged to apply.
Skills and abilities required:
I. Familiar with computer software: Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook.
II. Excellent communication, coordination, and documentation skill
III. Competent in English and Nepali typing.
I. Conduct orientation and trainings relating to education cluster coordination to relevant stakeholders
II. Technical backstopping for local governments and responsible officer on education cluster coordination and reporting
III. Conducts training and orientation related to development and implementation of emergency response planning in education sector including CSS and CEE components in Palika level
IV. Support in strengthening capacity of local government for gender responsive, inclusive and sustainable COVID-19 response planning
V. Conduct workshop on safe school reopening to school SMC, teacher, child clubs and related stakeholders
VI. Support on implementation of activities related to learning continuity campaign ( telephone based child centered activities, psycho-social support and campaign, promotion of parenting education and establishment of repositories of self-learning materials at local governments).
VII. Supporting acceleration of learning for students that have experienced disproportional loss of learning
IX. Prepare progress periodic report
X. Work other program task assigned by Province Program Coordinator
» Interested candidates are required to the application through online submission system at www.nset.org.np/vacancy no later than 5:30 pm on April 27, 2022.
1. NSET always emphasizes the diversity and inclusion of workforce in terms of gender, culture and religion. Individual from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
2. No telephone inquiry will be entertained. NSET policy demands selection strictly on merit basis and any undue influences are sure to lead to disqualification.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. NSET reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
All the suitable applications will also be kept in NSET Roster and will be screened and contacted for further evaluation when there is need.
The Executive Director
National Society for Earthquake Technology-Nepal (NSET)
House No. 65, CR-13, Sainbu Awas, Bhainsepati
Lalitpur Metropolitan City-25, Nepal
P.O.Box No: 13775, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth