Yuwalaya, established in 2013, is a purely youth-led, non-profit, non-government organization working for and with adolescents and youths of Nepal.
Yuwalaya in partnership with OXFAM Nepal is implementing project “Youth-led GESI initiatives for COVID recovery strategies and actions in Nepal” being support by European Union in Nepal. Currently, Yuwalaya is looking for pro-active, self-motivated, and outcome-oriented persons for the position of District Coordinator, based in Dailekh and Baitadi.
Programme Development and Implementation:
- Plan and Implement project on a sustainable manner.
- Support in formulation of youth network guideline.
- Support facilitator, consultants and trainer in intervention related to youth capacity strengthening
- Build and strengthen healthy coordination, collaboration and cooperation with government and other like-minded organizations with the means of meetings and other communication channels.
- Design and delivering various workshop, training as demanded by situation
- Project Staff and CBOs performance enhancement.
- Documentations of district level happenings including best practices and challenges faced and report writing.
- Strengthen capacity of youth champions, and community people to support for the effective implementation of the project.
- Development, documentation and organization of information such as training evaluations and other documents including training plans, communication materials and other written materials as directed.
- Coordinate with the consortium partners in planning, strategy development and implementation process
- Coordinate with district government and private stakeholders for mutual program and matching fund
Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Monitor and supervision of the project.
- Make regular monitoring visits to project sites to monitor and support for quality delivery of project.
- Coordinate and support in Carrying out internal baseline, midterm and annual survey, monitoring and evolutional of the project.
- Generate, compile periodic regular/quarterly, six monthly and annual reports with qualitative and quantitative data and other relevant project progress information.
- Support and supervise on data and information management and documentation and reporting of project data, lessons learned and success stories for internal and eternal sharing as per project/organizational need
- Ensure maintaining an effective information management system for the project as well as for the organisation, which will allow for safe storage and easy retrieval of data.
- Ensure record of programme expenses in a standard format for settlement of advance and reimbursement
- Plan budget for impending activities and communicate with supervisor for accuracy and timely release
- Financial management, formulation budget and disbursement
- Plan monthly and quarterly budget and expense request and follow up for timely release
- Lead in providing regular periodic technical and financial reporting with supporting documents.
- Establish and promote better coordination and linkage with likeminded organization, selected palikas Youth champions and OXFAM for effective delivery of the project
- Support/ manage in arranging venues for training and workshops with appropriate Physical facilities
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in social science with at least 2 years relevant experience especially with youth and youth-related issues
- Excellent Coordination skills,
- Communication skills including ability to communicate effectively in both English and Nepali
- Facilitation Skills
- Demonstration of excellent team working and relationship building skills
- Able to travel frequently and spend time away from base and home
- Proficiency to use MS Office
- Good understanding of current development provision, policy and practices in Nepal
- Working ability in multicultural environment
- Previous experience in GESI, livelihood and income generation related projects
Salary and Benefits: As per organizational policy
Duration: Till April 2023 (with possibility of extension)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and competent candidates (especially youths below the age of 35 years) are requested to send their recent CV including 2 references of previous line managers and cover letter on [email protected] clearly stating the subject as “Applying for the position of District Coordinator for the district” by May 3, 2022 (20th Baisakh, 2079).
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. Candidates form local areas/district, minority communities, caste group, people with disabilities and women are highly encouraged to apply.
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth