Table of Contents
Position Details – Program Officer | ASN ngo job
Aasaman Nepal (ASN) ‘A pioneer organization for education and nutrition’, is one of the leading Terai based NGOs led and managed by social activists since its establishment in Dhanusha, Janakpur in 1999. ASN has been engaged in developing and implementing programs aimed at protection, promotion and fulfillment of child rights in Nepal. Currently ASN has been working in 11 districts under 6 Thematic Areas as: Education/Child Protection, Women Empowerment, Livelihood/ Natural Resource Management, Disaster Risk Reduction, Health/ Nutrition and Good Governance announces vacancy for Education Program Officer | ASN ngo job
Summary of Position
ASN is implementing Aarambha [Girls Education Challenge (GEC)-Leave No Girl behind (LNGB)] Project supported by People in Need (PIN Nepal), with the financial aid of DFID in Bara and Rautahat district and invites applications from dedicated and qualified Nepali citizens for the following post based in Bara and Chandranigahapur, Rautahat of Province 2.
Education Program Officer- 2Nos
Duty Station: Bara and Rautahat
- Implementation, monitoring and management of education program.
- Facilitate various meetings, workshops, interactions at community and district level.
- Mobilize Support structure (CLC management committee, SMC, youth, women groups etc) and parent of out of school children.
- Mobilize funding resources to advance the education program.
- Conduct various campaign e.g. school enrollment of all girls of the community, retention, anti-early child marriage and retention.
- Collect and compile the field level data
- Support in each child monitoring, various surveys conducted to measure program effectiveness.
- Support in program planning and capacity building of program staff and stakeholders
- Facilitate and support to increase child participation especially target groups of the project through child led activities planning and implementation
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly action plan and track implementation of activities as per the action plan
- Conduct in a manner that is consistent with the values and principles of the Aasaman Nepal
- Follow the code of conduct of Aasaman Nepal inside and outside the work place.
- Candidate must fully understand and agree to abide by the safeguarding principles with regards to children and adults they come in contact through their work.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to write an effective CV
- Bachelor degree in Education/ Sociology or Social Science
- At least 2 years’ experience in education program management.
- An excellent computer skill on Microsoft Office Excel and Microsoft Office Word
- Prior experience in training would be an asset.
Age Limit: Candidate between 21 years – 45 years are only eligible to apply for the above mentioned post.
Duration: Fixed term till July 2023 (Annual contract basis with three months’ probation period)
For the above mentioned posts, successful candidates will be appointed for one year with possibility of extension.
How to give an effective interview
Selected candidates must adherence to Aasaman Nepal’s internal policies and procedures, protocols, Code of conduct with special attention to Child Protection Policies and Do No Harm approach including funding agency’s policies, guidelines and agreements.
Competent candidates’ especially female, disadvantaged groups and inhabitants of the project districts will be given priority.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and cover letter indicating the post applied for with a recent photo to [email protected] within 10 days (1st January 2021) from the date of vacancy publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Website : https://aasamannepal.org.np
ASN reserves the right to qualify/disqualify any applications without any reason.
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth