Raleigh International (RI), ingo jobs announces vacancy for project Officer . It is a youth-driven organization supporting a global movement of young people to take-action. Raleigh International Nepal (RIN) is a subsidiary of RIUK and has been working in Nepal since 2015. Our main office is in Khumaltar, Lalitpur Nepal.We promote the role of young people in decision making and civil society, creating meaningful youth employment and enterprise, protecting vulnerable environments, and combating climate change, and ensuring Sustainable livelihood and the right to safe water and sanitation.The Raleigh BrandOur Vision – A Fair, inclusive and Green world where Young people confront with the Planet’s Most Urgent Crisis.Our Mission – To ignite Youth Led Action That create Solutions to the World’s Most urgent Problems.Raleigh International in NepalRaleigh International Nepal (RIN) is working in Nepal since 2016 in agreement with Nepal Government. RIN is a youth driven sustainable development organization creating meaningful and long-lasting development impact. Our programmes focus on WASH, sustainable Livelihood, and youth in civil society. Raleigh works in Kathmandu, Makwanpur, Dhading and Gorkha districts in partnership with local NGOs
Responsible to: Country Programmes Manager (CPM)
Salary: As per RIN Policy
Location: RIN’s head office with frequent field visit.
Type of Contract: Fixed Term (March 2021 to Feb 2022)
Overall Purpose of the Role of Raleigh International (RI) | ingo jobs
Table of Contents
How to write an effective CV
As a project lead for EXCEL-3 Project and member of the Programme Department, the project officer will manage, coordinate, and monitor project activities and relationships with partners and other project stakeholders towards the achievement of the EXCEL-3 project objectives, advancing Raleigh International Nepal’s (RIN) work mobilization of young people.
The project officer will be responsible to effectively implement and successful delivery the EXCEL-3 project in close guidance from Country Programmes Manager and collaborate Project Coordinator_ Y4GG2 to synergize the activities and mobilize the young people meaningfully. The incumbent will also support in general management and development of Raleigh National Youth Centre (RNYC)
Major Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Project Implementation – ExCEL 3
- Support to partner in collaboration with CPM in Selection and recruitment of ExCEL participants according to recruitment strategy in collaboration agreement. Line management, mentoring and support to ExCEL participants for the duration of the project.
- Ensure the Completion of all ExCEL participant administration, including volunteer’s agreements, IT support, preparation, logistics, stipends/allowances.
- With support from the CPM and Project Coordinator – Y4GG2, design and deliver the ExCEL participant induction, ensuring they are fully preparing them for this third round of the project having collaboration with partner.
- Support ExCEL participants to design behaviour change toolkits and resources aligning with Kathmandu Recycles in preparation for use in the Action/Campaign Challenge. Lead on delivery of training to participants and volunteers in relation to this.
- With guidance from the Project Coordinator Y4GG, support the partner to design the Action Challenge event, including all schedules, budget plans, training, and resources. Specifically lead on all preparation, training, and delivery of the Campaign Challenge.
- Lead the formation and operations of global core campaign teams and support the team’s campaign implementation tasks as per their roles and responsibilities, aligning ExCEL 3 and Y4GG objectives.
- Provide IT training, support, and guidance to ensure ExCEL participants are able to fully participate in all aspects of the project, including attending and delivering national global online trainings and meetings with other Raleigh national youth societies in accordance with the project description.
- Support the partner and comms officer of RIN with contributions to the digital platform if required to fulfil project outcomes and to promote the spirit of international collaborations.
- Support design and delivery of all activities related to ER 4- 6, ensuring learnings are cascaded throughout the national society.
- Create and support peer-to-peer learning plans, as well as informal engagement between ExCEL & Y4GG participants and RNYC Leaders, to ensure leadership and campaign skills are continually applied to national society organisational development, global partnership development, and new project ideation.
- Work closely with partner to design and deliver the end of project review and online global conference.
- Use project budgets to plan and deliver events and activities on budget having close coordination with CPM and Finance team of RIN.
- Support to partner for financial transparency of project and timely reporting.
- Support planning and delivery of Kathmandu Recycles campaign activities as per the log frame with good guidance from project coordinator_ Y4GG2.
Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning
- Under the guidance of the Country Programmes Manager , perform MEAL tasks delegated to you and having collaboration with MEAL officer in order that the MEAL officer may effectively manage project MEAL.
- Be knowledgeable or all RIN project MEAL plans and reporting requirements, so that you can support completion of MEAL activities and write and contribute to specific sections of donor reports as delegated to you.
Raleigh National Youth Centre (RNYC) – Support & Development– Raleigh International (RI) ingo jobs
- Support recruitment of new volunteers into Raleigh National Youth Centre.
- Ensure the learnings gained and systems improved for ER 4-5 of the ExCEL 3 project are effectively cascaded to RNYC leadership team and wider society.
- Promote global collaboration between national societies, underpinned by the aims and ethos in Now Is The Moment.
- Maintain confidentiality over personal information relating alumni and volunteers.
- Ensure effective communication between Raleigh International Nepal and Raleigh National Youth Centre leadership using both internal and social media channels,
- Maintain and establish cordial working relationship with various stakeholders from government, civil society, and private sector at both local and district level in close coordination with CPM.
- Other task as designated by CPM
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor or master’s degree in social science, business (commerce or economics, business development, entrepreneurship and or relevant field) or another relevant field.
- Practical post-qualification experience in young people mobilization will give preference.
- Ideally would have some cross-cultural work experience.
- Master’s degree with 2 years’ experience and bachelor’s degree with 3 years Experiences in implementing high quality programming in the development sector.
- Experience in managing project budgets. Ability to plan and deliver activities on budget.
- Experience working with diverse stakeholder groups in an inclusive and effective way to achieve organisational and project goals and maximise sustainability.
- Experience of working with and managing youth volunteers and also inclusive training design and delivery. Able to deliver high quality, inspiring, inclusive training, and experiential learning.
- Good understanding of formative research methodologies, behaviour change theory and campaign design and implementation
- Ability to work under pressure and react to urgent requests appropriately whilst managing multiple deadlines and/or priorities.
- Excellent communication, coordination, networking skills, documentation, and reporting skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Nepali, good interpersonal relations, team-player, result oriented and meeting deadlines.
The holiday entitlement for full-time staff is 25 working days per year, plus 15 public holidays. The other benefits are 13th months’ salary and office contribution to Social Security Fund (SSF), Transport and Communication Allowance. Eligibility for some of the benefits will be upon completion of probation period and some may be available on a prorated basis depending upon the date of joining.
Safeguarding and Vulnerable Adults
Raleigh International is committed to ensuring the health, safety, welfare and development of all young people with whom it works regardless of gender, age, stage of development, disability, sexual orientation, religion, culture or ethnicity. All participants who take part in activities organised by us should enjoy taking part in these without fear of harm. We guide all staff and volunteers to show respect for and understanding of young people’s rights and their safety and welfare and by so doing, conduct themselves in a way that reflects our principles.
It is Raleigh International’s policy to conduct organisation business honestly, and without the use of corrupt practices or acts of bribery to obtain or receive an unfair advantage.
Raleigh is committed to ensuring adherence to the highest legal and ethical standards of organisation conduct. This must be reflected in every aspect of the way in which we operate. We must conduct all our dealings with integrity. Bribery and corruption harm the societies in which these acts are committed and prevents economic growth and development. Any breach of Raleigh’s policy will be regarded as a serious matter and will be dealt with under our disciplinary procedure. In serious cases, it may be treated as gross misconduct leading to summary dismissal.
How to give an effective interview
Interested applicants are requested to apply through the given link: https://raleighinternational.org/jobs/project-officer-raleigh-international-nepal/
Submission Deadline: 24th March 2021, 11:59 pm
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. RIN retains the right to contact referees directly.
RIN is committed to achieve work force diversity (in terms of nationality, minority groups, caste/ethnic groups, persons with disability etc.) and has a policy to have gender balance among staff at all levels. Qualified female candidates and candidates particularly from disadvantaged and socially excluded groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated with highest confidentiality.
Telephone enquires shall not be entertained.
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth