Program Officer | FHI 360 | ingo jobs :FHI 360, an international NGO, is recruiting a highly qualified and dynamic Nepali citizen for Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) Nepal for the following positions. EpiC is a five-year global project funded by the US President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Responsible for the management of EpiC Nepal project activities ensuring quality and effective and efficient implementation of project activities through implementing partner agencies (IPs) in close collaboration with provincial, and district-level government authorities, local and national stakeholders.
- Manage, supervise and monitor the project activities in a cluster of districts.
- Design and develop sub-agreements including sub-agreement amendment with assistance from the FHI 360 Nepal Country Office
- Ensure appropriate technical support to IP and sub-IPs for planning, implementation and monitoring of project activities in field.
- Prepare supportive supervision and monitoring plans and conduct supportive supervision and onsite coaching and mentoring at least once in a month to each IP and sub-IPs. Timely share and act to solve the issues identified during the field visit.
- Assist IPs and sub-IPs in reviewing and assessing their own performance and adjusting program activities on an ongoing basis to ensure program quality and coverage.
- Support IPs and sub-IPs to prepare, analyze and use HIV prevention, care, support and treatment cascade to ensure program quality and coverage.
- Conduct periodic program review meeting and admin and financial review with IPs and sub-IPs.
- Review and assess daily, weekly and monthly progress and performance of IAs and provide onsite coaching support for improvement. Arrange technical support from specialized unit for improvement in coordination with Team Leader.
- Review and ensure quality of the programmatic and financial report shared by IPs and sub-IPs. Ensure sharing of report to relevant government (district, provincial and national level as required and relevant) in time by IPs and sub-IPs.
- Provide and/or ensure support from EpiC Nepal’s specialized unit to IPs and sub-IPs for the use and monitoring of new and innovative new technology for HIV prevention, care, support and treatment services.
- Establish effective district- and provincial-level coordination with key stakeholders including District and Province Hospitals ART centers, Province Health Directorates (PHDs), Health Offices (HOs)local bodies, other government agencies, USAID-funded projects, INGOs, NGOs, CBOs, beneficiary groups and EpiC Nepal IPs and sub-IPs.
- Coordinate and participate in provincial and district level review meetings with government and non-government stakeholders.
- Organize review meeting with IPs and sub-IPs in coordination with Team Leader.
- Support end of project documentation by maintaining documentation matrix and repository and coordinate with specialized units for its periodic updates.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor, Deputy Project Director, Project Director and Country Director.
- Master’s degree in public health or social sciences with at least three years of experience working in health-related program implementation and management or a bachelor’s degree in public health or social sciences with at least five years of relevant experience
- Experience in the field of HIV and AIDS related services preferred
- Proactive and independent approach to work with willingness to undertake additional responsibilities
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and work under pressure including extra hours
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Resourceful in resolving problems and initiating solutions
Application Method for Program Officer | FHI 360 | ingo jobs
To apply for this job online, please click on the link https://www.fhi360.org/careers
Final deadline for application is 5:00 p.m. August 26, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and oral interview. Any effort to influence the selection process will result in disqualification.
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth