Program Officer | NHS | ngo jobs . Nepal Hemophilia Society (NHS) a member base, non-profitable organization, and a member organization of World Federation of Hemophilia (WFH) and ( NFDN) has been working for overall development of the People with Hemophilia (PwH) since its establishment.
Basic Job Information
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||NHS Center Office Kathmandu|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Apr. 26, 2021|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 3 years|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Proposal Writing Communication Teamwork Reporting|
- At least Bachelor degree in any discipline (Management, Sociology or disability study is preferred)
- At least 3 years working experiences of NGO or social sector in leading position with a proven experience of working with marginalized community. (experience on disability related program management or implementation is preferred)
- Having experience or interested to work in community level
- Strong communication, coordination and team building skills
- Strong knowledge of proposal writing, program planning, monitoring and reporting
- Good enough capacity to understand and communicate in English and writing as well.
- Good enough capacity to speak and writing in Nepali language
- Good knowledge and skill in data and information collection, documentation, and presentation with the appropriate format.
- Good knowledge in disability, its various dimensions, rights-based approach, disability-related international legal frameworks, CRPD, disability-specific laws and policies, Sustainable Development Goals, etc.
- Good computer skill in operating basic computer programs such as MS office packs with email and internet handling
- Skillful in searching for information on the internet, operating social media, making news and activity reports when needed.
- Knowledge and experience of day-to-day office operation, administrative work, document verification, organizing meeting, writing minutes, record keeping, staff monitoring etc.
- Work as the key focal person of the Centre office of NHS under the supervision and monitoring of the Centre office of NHS.
- Lead overall management and day to day operation of programs, projects of Centre office
- Support Centre office to develop program/project proposal, organize a meeting with partners, and present the proposal.
- Prepare a Program/project implementation plan for the Centre office and ensure that the plan is implemented effectively.
- Support to develop the capacities of member NHS Province Office of the respective province in advocacy, good governance, leadership, office management, documentation, participation in the close coordination with the province committee.
- Enhance the capacity of NHS Centre office in terms of its effective management, good governance, and performance.
- Lead the day to day administrative work of the Centre office, documentation, document verification, record keeping, staff mobilization, and staff monitoring
- Produce annual reports of Centre-level programs, periodic project or activity report’s and submit to the relevant agencies ( Centre board, partners, government agencies, etc.)
- Monitor the project activities and guide the project staffs as per the observation
- Support the Centre committee for making advocacy plans and strategies, implementation, documentation, and follow-up.
- Produce report, news, case studies, and publish in the official website and social media of NHS in the consensus of Centre office.
- Work other jobs as designated by Center committee.
Applying Procedure for Program Officer | NHS | ngo jobs
Interested candidates have to do as following to apply;
- Fill the short form attached and To download the form please Click here
- Submit a Cover Application letter and Updated CV
- Submit all documents via email to [email protected]
Last date of submission: 26th April 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the further modes of selection.
- Project Assistant | CHFN | ngo jobs
- Geriatric Care Center Implementation Guidelines | MoHP
- Clinical management of patients with COVID-19 | WHO
- Project Coordinator | NAP+N | ngo jobs
- Sub-District Officer | HURENDEC | ngo jobs
- COVID-19: Occupational health and safety for health workers WHO
- Program Officer | CBM | ingo jobs
- Transmission-based Precautions | OPEN WHO
- Project Coordinator | KPADF | ngo jobs
- Project Coordinator | ADRA | ngo jobs
- Program Officer | NHS | ngo jobs
- World No Tobacco Day 2021 | Commit to Quit
bachelor jobs bph jobs bph notes bph volunteer covid19 data entry jobs health health day health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health notes health public health summit health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for agriculture jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo nepal health nepalihealthjobs new health guidelines ngojobs ngo jobs online course ph updates Public health publichealth Public health concern public health days public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated universal health care universal health coverage day 2020 vacancy for njo WHO official women health
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.