Nepal Forum for Restorative Justice (NFRJ) is a non-governmental non-profit organization working in the fields of restorative justice, dialogue, and peacebuilding in Nepal. Since its establishment in 2017, it has been involved in promoting principles and practices of restorative justice in formal and community systems in Nepal, and furthering regional and global movements in these fields. NFRJ’s works are founded on the value systems of respect, interconnectedness, inclusion, humility, accountability and co-empowerment.
NFRJ has been running various national and international programs related to restorative justice, dialogue and peacebuilding. It also runs a Dialogue Center, its online portal (www.nepaldialogues.org), and rolls out direct services to victims and stakeholders affected by crime and conflict.
Since 2021, NFRJ has been implementing the project; “Strengthening Multi-Stakeholder Dialogue Initiatives” under the TAF/DFAT supported Sub-National Governance Project (SNGP). To support and lead the SNGP activities, NFRJ is looking for a Project Coordinator (full-time) for a fixed term of one year with the possibility of extension. The Project Coordinator will be based in Kathmandu and will work closely with the Executive Director and Program Unit of NFRJ.
Eligibility for Project Coordinator | NFRJ | ngo jobs vacancy 2022
- Master’s degree in Law, Peace and Conflict Studies, International Development, Human Rights or related fields.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and facilitate the development and implementation of trainings/workshop on dialogue and facilitation skills.
- Develop a knowledge management system to record and document the outcomes and learning from the trainings and the dialogue sessions.
- Support in organizing campaigns, advocacy initiatives and partner to implement the project related activities in the field.
- Prepare progress report, documentation of the project activities, lesson learned and best practices.
- Coordinate program communications.
- Perform other relevant operational and administrative duties related to the implementation of plans and programs.
- Carry out other tasks as required.
Competencies, experience and knowledge:
- At least 5 years’ experience in development work related to justice, conflict, peacebuilding in Nepal.
- Experience as trainer and facilitator is desirable; willingness to build and apply training and facilitation skills.
- Experience of working closely with government, political parties and partner organizations.
- Excellent understanding of political, social and economic aspects of peacebuilding and development efforts in Nepal.
- Experience in the design and implement of the programs.
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills.
- Fluency in English and Nepali language both in writing and oral communications.
- Support organizational development and networking for the sustainability of the organization.
- Team player; comfortable in an environment that embraces openness and learning.
- Willing to travel outside Kathmandu.
Please send your updated resume and cover letter to [email protected] by July 15, 2022.
Women, marginalized and minority groups are encouraged to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth