Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs: Bahadur Social Project (BSP), a spanish non-profit, is looking for a committed Project Coordinator, based in the field (in Gandaki Gaunpalika, Gorkha), to implement project activities, working in a Chepang community.
Bahadur Social Project aims to promote a sustainable development in rural and remote areas through education: working with primary government schools (in an education program) and local communities (in a development and sensitization program).
The figure of the PC will be of importance, coordinating a team of two (2) Field Assistants, assessing main needs, and making sure that all the activities are correctly implemented. The PC should be open to live under minimum conditions, based in the BSP office in the field.
Main objectives: build relations with major stakeholders (school staff, families and government —through weekly/monthly calls) and coordinate activities in the field.
- Rapport Building with local stakeholders.
- Organize meetings with focal people and groups:
- SMC, Communities, school staff, etc.
- Assessing teachers and school needs in the field.
- Assessing communities needs in the field.
- Taking surveys with the BSP format in the communities.
- Coordination and implementation of activities and programs in the field.
- Some of them already written down in the BSP Plan of Action.
- M & E and report writing:
- Weekly and monthly reports to be submitted to the Project Manager.
- Basic accountancy:
- Forecast expenses and budgeting.
- Justification of expenses.
- Estimation of monthly expenses
- Coordination team in the field:
- Two field assistants will be under the PC.
- Proactivity will be a plus: the organization will encourage the PC to assess any need and write new programs to implement.
- Nepalese nationality.
- Bachelors completed in social work, education or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal English and Nepali.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a rural place in the humanitarian sector.
- 75% of the time (average) will be spent in the field, living with the rest of the team under limited conditions.
- IT skills: MS Office, to be able to write reports and budget.
- Salary: following the BSP scales, and according to the candidate experience.
What we can offer as an employer: We are offering an outstanding opportunity to become a leader, bringing a change to the most vulnerable through a development organization with a young team and a growing profile. Insurance, transportation, communication and food will be provided by the organization.
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth