Project Coordinator | KPADF | ngo jobs . Karnali Poverty Abatement and Development Forum (KPADF) is a non-governmental and non-profit making organization registered in District Administration Office Mugu in 2062 and affiliated to Social Welfare Council in 2063. KPDAF has been implementing various projects in the field of community development, health & WASH, poverty alleviation in Mugu district.Currently, KPADF has been implementing the WASH in School Project in Khatyad Rural Municipality, Soru Rural Municipality and Chhayanth Rara Municipality of Mugu districtin partnership with Good Neighbors Japan. The key interventions of the project are to construct gender friendly, MHM friendly, disable friendly and child friendly drinking water facilities, toilets, hand washing stations, incinerators, waste pits, water quality tests, water facility maintenance and promotion of water sanitation and hygiene environment in 31 schools and its’ surrounding communities.KPADF hereby invites application from the qualified and experienced candidates for the position of following positions.
How to write an effective CV
Position based: Mugu District
Application Deadline: 4th May, 2021
Starting Date: As soon as possible in May 2021
Duration of Contract: One year with the possibility of extension
Scope of Job
The Project coordinatoris the key person to implement WASH in School project and takes active role in planning, budgeting, implementation, coordination, monitoring project in the district. S/he works under the direct supervision of the Focal Person of organization.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the project as per approved Plan of Action;
- Cooperate & motivate the project staffs and subordinates;
- Supervise staff’s working schedule and provide timely performance feedback for better result;
- Conduct timely staff meeting for collaborative goal setting and implementation of the project activities.
B. Planning & execution:
- Prepare Plan of Action (POA) based on Community Need Assessment and other surveys and guidelines provided by GNJP;
- Develop annual calendar for the implementation of the activities;
- Maintain harmonious relationship with project team, community people, sponsor children and their family members for aid effective program execution;
- Implement approved activities of PoA in a stipulated time frame.
C. Coordination with stakeholders:
- Conduct meeting with staffs, school head teachers and local stakeholders for the smooth functioning of the project;
- Coordinate with local and district level stakeholders, such as local government, school, health facilities, mothers’ group, female community health volunteers (FCHV), child clubs, S-WASH_CC, D-WASH-CC and NGOs/INGOs;
- Coordinate with GNJP project office so as to receive the guidance and disseminate the necessary information to the project implementation;
D. Reporting & Communication:
- Update issues related to project activities to the concerned authorities in the organization and keep close communication with GNJP project office;
- Report GNJP project Office as per prescribed forms and format on regular basis (weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual) to concerned authorities on timely manner;
- Prepare round robin and proposal with required documents;
- Prepare activity completion report;
- Document best practices and share among the project team on regular base.
- Prepare case stories, success stories and collect relevant photographs from field and document it and share it to the concerned team in the project for quality report.
E. Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Visit field as per need to cross check the performance of the project;
- Support staff members of GNJP for field monitoring and provide them required data and information;
- Support the team/consultants mobilized by GNJPfor baseline survey, research and data collections for the implementation of the project;
- Conduct joint monitoring with programme partners, DPAC members, journalists and GNJP.
F. General Administration & Financing
- Review and provide feedback to maintain financial transaction, official assets including vehicles, documents, supplies, and staffs based on the policy of the donor organization;
- Handle day to day operation related to the project;
- Other duties as required by project.
Qualification and Desired Expertise for Project Coordinator | KPADF | ngo jobs
- Master degree in public health, education, development studies, social science or any other relevant subjects with major focus on schoolWASH or school education.
- Three to five years of experience in project management. Priority will be given to candidate having experience on management of the project with multiple themes;
- Strong communication and coordination skill;
- Good facilitation skill;
- Ability to produce quality reports both in English and Nepali;
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, email and internet.
- Willingness to travel to remote working areas.
- Preference will be given to person holding valid two wheelers license.
- Locals, especially women and members of ethnic or marginalized communities are encouraged to apply for this position. The candidates having previous work experience in WASH project and Good Neighbors project will be given priority.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview
- Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.
How to give an effective interview
Applying Procedure for Project Coordinator | KPADF | ngo jobs
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to go through the detailed ToR and send the most recent CV along with their cover letter to [email protected]
Deadline: 4th May, 2021 / kpadf.org.np/
Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for further recruitment process.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Locals, especially female and members of ethnic or marginalized communities are encouraged to apply for this position. The candidates having previous work experience in WASH project and Good Neighbors project will be given priority.
Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth