Rastriya Mukta Haliya Samaj Federation-Nepal announces vacancy for Project Officer | NFHSFN | ngo jobs . It is an umbrella organization working for the socio-economic rights of freed Haliyas amalgamated with 386 freed Haliya groups and 12 Community Based Organizations (CBOs) from 12 districts of Sudur Paschim & Karnali Province which are also known as District Haliya Mukti Samaj (DHMS). It was formally registered in District Administrative Office (DAO) Dadeldhura in 2007 AD. It has been working in Haliya rights movement since government of Nepal emancipated the Haliya system in 2008 AD with 5 points agreement. Now it is playing vital role for rehabilitation of Freed Haliyas through lobby and various advocacy intervention.
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 1 ]|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Apr. 15, 2021|
Table of Contents
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 3 years|
How to give an effective interview
Job Description for Project Officer | NFHSFN | ngo jobs
This position will be responsible to implement the project in partnership with FELM/EU to produce quality results working in close coordination with funding partners, CSOs, government line agencies and other sector stakeholders. S/he will be responsible to lead role for the implementation of the project at field level with ensuring the quality of the project interventions in line with work plan. For the detail Job Description please CLICK HERE
Salary & benefits (For all positions)
- Monthly salary and other facilities will be provided as per the policy of the organization.
How to write an effective CV
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements are requested to send their updated CV and aapplication.
- Application deadline: 15 April, 2021.
- Please send your application via e-mail to [email protected]
- Please indicate the position and district you are interested in the subject field of your e-mail.
- We promote gender equality and social inclusion in terms of caste and ethnic diversity in staffing. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further test.
- Telephone enquiry will not be entertained.
RMHSF-N Central office Dadeldhura,
Liaison Office Dhangadhi, kailali
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth