Rastriya Mukta Haliya Samaj Federation-Nepal announces vacancy for Project Officer | NFHSFN | ngo jobs . It is an umbrella organization working for the socio-economic rights of freed Haliyas amalgamated with 386 freed Haliya groups and 12 Community Based Organizations (CBOs) from 12 districts of Sudur Paschim & Karnali Province which are also known as District Haliya Mukti Samaj (DHMS). It was formally registered in District Administrative Office (DAO) Dadeldhura in 2007 AD. It has been working in Haliya rights movement since government of Nepal emancipated the Haliya system in 2008 AD with 5 points agreement. Now it is playing vital role for rehabilitation of Freed Haliyas through lobby and various advocacy intervention.
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 1 ]|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Apr. 15, 2021|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 3 years|
How to give an effective interview
Job Description for Project Officer | NFHSFN | ngo jobs
This position will be responsible to implement the project in partnership with FELM/EU to produce quality results working in close coordination with funding partners, CSOs, government line agencies and other sector stakeholders. S/he will be responsible to lead role for the implementation of the project at field level with ensuring the quality of the project interventions in line with work plan. For the detail Job Description please CLICK HERE
Salary & benefits (For all positions)
- Monthly salary and other facilities will be provided as per the policy of the organization.
How to write an effective CV
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements are requested to send their updated CV and aapplication.
- Application deadline: 15 April, 2021.
- Please send your application via e-mail to [email protected]
- Please indicate the position and district you are interested in the subject field of your e-mail.
- We promote gender equality and social inclusion in terms of caste and ethnic diversity in staffing. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further test.
- Telephone enquiry will not be entertained.
RMHSF-N Central office Dadeldhura,
Liaison Office Dhangadhi, kailali
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth