Rastriya Rojagar Prawardhan Kendra (RRPK) is a non-governmental, non-profit making social development organization, established in 2061 BS (2004AD) by a team of active professionals with long experience in the field of integrated community development, specifically community organization, health and disability, HIV and AIDS, Community forestry, micro-finance, gender and empowerment, good governance, child rights, Inclusive Education in Nepal (SIKAI), Livelihood, Safe Migration, DRR and WASH. RRPK is registered under Society Registration Act, 2034, at the District Administration Office of Sarlahi. It is affiliated with the Social Welfare Council (SWC) Nepal and a member of NGOCC and Federation Sarlahi. RRPK started its social development programme in Sarlahi district from 2005.
RRPK is implementing SIKAI Project in Sarlahi district of province-2, in partnership with World Vision International Nepal (WVIN), HANDICAP INTERNATIONAL (HI) & WORLD EDUCATION, INC. We heartily invite applications from qualified and competent candidates for the following position.
|1||Protection Field Officer- (Nos. 1)||Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of two years of experience in education sector||Work closely with other project field staffs and protection coordinator to ensure quality delivery of Reading awareness session and C-change related activities. Implement Child protection related activities in coordination with ward government authorities and monitor program activities effectively and regularly. Support, facilitate and coach Learning mobilizers and community base facilitator to organize field activities. Support manage ward level and Palikas level activities. Support to learning mobilizers to organize CVA related activities. Carry out other tasks as required by the line Manager.JD link:JD for Protection Field Officer|
Interested candidates who meet these criteria should Apply/Send their Application Letter & Updated CV including at least recent two references through online within 7 days from the date of publication which will be 28th August 2022 before 5:00 PM.
1) Please submit all the applications via online medium with Position Title as Subject only.
2) Please view the attached link for details Job Descriptions.
3) Send your documents to: [email protected]
4) Local, Women, Muslim, Marginalized and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply for the position.
Only the short-listed candidates will be called for written test and an interview. No telephone calls will be entertained. Any Candidate should not have crossed age of 55 Years.
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth