Job Location: Nepal
No. of Vacancies: 80
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any field or equivalent
How to write an effective CV
Teach For Nepal Fellowship is a globally recognized 2-years full-time paid employment opportunity for individuals with minimum of Bachelor’s degree. During the 2 years of the program, Fellows receive Rs. 512,500 as stipend and an opportunity to go through a leadership development training. It is a very competitive, challenging, and rewarding leadership development program, preparing youth to become lifelong leaders. | ngo jobs
What If Your Job Was Changing The Nation?
Who should Apply?
- Recent university graduates and young professionals who are passionate about social justice
- Those who have demonstrated leadership skills in their academic and professional career and are interested to become lifelong leader’s in various sectors
- University Graduates with at least a Bachelor’s degree and a strong academic record
- Highly effective communicators in both Nepali and English
- Those who are driven by a strong value system – integrity, sense of possibility, humility, self-reflection, perseverance, and commitment
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth