The Future of Asia-Europe Relations in the Post Covid-19 World – Annual Virtual Conference 2021 : STEAR is excited to announce their first Annual Virtual Conference! Join them in an incredible experience during which you can share your thoughts and vision on the future of international relations with other engaged youth from all over the world! STEAR will organize its first Annual Conference on 6 and 7 November 2021! They are inviting students and young professionals from around the world to an incredible experience, sharing your thoughts and visions about the future of international relations with other engaged youth from all across the world.
- Title: The Future of Asia-Europe Relations in the Post Covid-19 World
- Date: November 6 – 7, 2021
- Participants: 40 students and young professionals (18-30 years old)
- Location: Zoom
- 1 August: Applications open
- 31 August: Applications close
- 12 September: Application results published
- 18 September – 16 October: Pre-conference policy-making workshops
- 6 – 7 November: Virtual conference
- November – December: Post-conference activities
- January: Collection of the delegates’ policy recommendations published
- Fees: None
- The Pre-Conference Training Workshops will provide a capacity-building experience for our conference participants, conveying necessary soft skills and sharing the knowledge required to complete research on comparative foreign policy. These lectures, seminars and workshops will combine inputs from STEAR members as well as guest lecturers, researchers, diplomats and UN professionals from around the globe.
- The workshops will conclude with a Policy-Writing Competition, for which participants will form international teams of up to five people, collaborating on tackling a live-policy issue. Each team will present their ideas at the conference and will get the chance to discuss it with a leading international diplomat.
- The conference itself will consist of two Keynote Speeches and four Panels and will engage world-class politicians, diplomats and business leaders. Two of their panels will focus on giving youth leaders and activists the stage. In line with the organizational values, one of their panels will be on cultural exchange.
- Additionally, there will be Networking Sessions in order to maximize the value of this online conference. They will set the tone for this with an interactive launch event and will ensure that they take every opportunity to host networking events between sessions. The pre-conference sessions will also allow us to begin this process far before the conference itself, getting young people talking about key issues.
- What would a think tank be without Policy Presentations and Policy Publications? From opportunities to present recently published STEAR journal articles to crowning the winners of the pre-conference policy competition, they will make the STEAR conference a place where policy knowledge, policy writing, and cultural interests converge. To this end, they invite young people to take the stage and share their expertise with them.
- Following the conference, they will launch an ambitious Post-Conference Programme: First, post-Conference publication will include a collection of policy proposals and recommendations as outcomes from the conference. Second, they will announce the launch of their first physical STEAR Chapter! This will, once the pandemic allows, act as a base for their to connect with local schools and educational institutes to ensure that STEAR’s capacity-building mission remains just as relevant as its cultural and political goals.
Eligibilities for The Future of Asia-Europe Relations in the Post Covid-19 World – Annual Virtual Conference 2021
All students and young professionals around the world aged between 18 and 30 are welcome to apply.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth