Pollinate Group is an award-winning, global organisation that supports Asha Kiran, an Indian social business distributing quality products to improve health, save time and save money to the most neglected communities. We also work in Nepal with social business Kalpavriksha. Unlike other last mile distributors we focus on the hardest to reach communities and provide payment plans to make products affordable to all. Pollinators ( employed sales agents) and Suryamukhis (women entrepreneurs) are the backbone of our business and lead change in their communities.
We’re a growing team with growing impact. Since 2012 we have reached more than 555,000 people, selling products like solar lamps, water filters and clean cookstoves. Our team works across six cities in India, two districts in Nepal and in Melbourne, Australia.
Location: Khairahani, Chitwan, Badaiyatal, Bardiya
Commitment: Full Time (Monday to Friday)
About the role
This role involves working in the field with local, underprivileged communities to improve their lives through greater awareness of alternative products, mobilizing people from communities.
In this role, you will be a single point of contact for all Suryamukhi recruitments, training, compliance and development activities. This role will report to the Head of People and Culture and will require extensive travel across all rural, hard to reach communities. May require travel to other districts based on need.
- Confirm Suryamukhi recruitments in the district along with onboarding activities for the Suryamukhis
- Maintain working knowledge of all Suryamukhis and villages and build relationships with community members as a representative to assist Suryamukhis & Area Managers
- Responsible for planning, organizing and implementing community campaigns and Educational hive events – bring new changes and the way pollinate is represented during these campaigns
- Conduct various surveys (Baselines, satisfaction, exit, impact, customer and product) of Suryamukhis for internal purposes and future references
- Lead Training and refresher training programs in the region and meet the SLA’s and program deadlines
- Travel to various locations or districts to train the suryamukhis
- Analyse and report Suryamukhi competencies every quarter and train Suryamukhis continuously in the field on the competencies
- Support and train Sales team/Operations teams on training or supportingSuryamukhis in the field
- Analysis and continuous support for low performing Suryamukhis or on the verge ofdropout in the field
- Record and report all the field activities data of the district on a continuous basis
- Pro-active reporting of all the fallouts in community with respect to recruitment, stocks, profit distribution, etc.,
- Support in informing and distribution of product flyers, posters, banners, brochures or any marketing material along with translations if required
- Engage or support in external trainings or awareness sessions conducted in communities through channel partners
- Fresher or experienced candidate with maximum 2 years of work experience
- Open to travel to the rural communities and other districts and interact with people
- Must have driving license and two wheeler
- Passion for social business, renewable energy, women empowerment and dedication to transform the lives of the poor.
- Ability to work without supervision in a start-up, fast paced, result driven environment
- Excellent spoken skills in local language, fluency in spoken English
- Good problem solving and planning skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to collaborate, communicate and attention to detail is a must in this role
- The company shall reimburse all reasonable and necessary travel expenses incurred by you, in course of providing work and services
- Health insurance, after a 3-month probation period, casual leave and paid sick days.
- Development opportunities within the company
- 10% Provident Fund Contribution
- 8.33% Gratuity
- Mobile bill payment every month
Send a copy of your CV, a brief statement of interest, and at least two references to [email protected]
Fill out the Candidate Information Form (CIF) https://forms.gle/qfwhVSqEVJhuPHh4A
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND ENCOURAGE WOMEN TO APPLY TO THIS ROLE
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth