Field Supervisor | NFDN | ngo jobs : National Federation of the Disabled Nepal (NFDN) is the national umbrella organization of persons with disabilities representing more than 331 member organizations throughout the country. NFDN has been working for promoting the rights of persons with disabilities by contributing for disability inclusive development, ensuring representation of persons with disabilities in decision making process, capacity building of Disabled Peoples’ Organizations (DPOs) and other stakeholders, implementation of CRPD and disability specific national legal frameworks and awareness raising on disability rights. As the representative of most marginalized community NFDN is recognized as the pioneer and facilitator for bringing disability related policies and laws in Nepal.
NFDN is seeking a qualified staff on the following positions and interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply under the following TOR.
Number of Staffs Needed: 2 (Two)
Duty Station: NFDN’s Province Office – Province Number 1, with frequent field visits in the districts or respective province as per need of programs and projects to be implemented by NFDN in the province.
To lead effective implementation of Inclusive Development program in Province number-1.
Responsibility 1: Leadership and Management
- Lead and manage implementation of Inclusive Development program activities/interventions
- Provide technical and managerial support to all CBR facilitators and Inclusive Development program focal person.
- Support to maintain up-to-date financial records of Inclusive Development program activities and ensure compliance of financial activities with NFDN policy and prevailing law of the state.
- Build capacity of CBR-facilitators through short-term training on CBR management and on-site coaching in collaboration with Training and Leadership Development Section
Responsibility 2: Planning
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly work plan
- Ensure CBR facilitator has developed case wise plan of improvement for children and adults having severe disabilities
- Compile Palika level annual plan
- Ensure rehabilitation goal and plan has been developed for all the identified persons with disabilities
- Support to CBRF to develop list of person with disability with their specific need in last month of the year
Responsibility 3: Implementation
- Assessment of children and adults with disability with assessment tools
- Support in collecting /compiling data of Inclusive Development program
- Facilitate in managing assistive device and medical treatment of children and adults with disabilities.
- Prepare and update list of children and adults with disabilities of the project areas
- Provide technical support in Inclusive Development program works of NFDN
- Update assessment tools as and when needed
- Implement in the assessment of persons with disabilities in project area in collaboration with the team
- Visit households of the children and adults with disability continuously.
- Evaluate condition of persons with disabilities in project area and help the concerned staff to make improvement plan
- Ensure that necessary available intervention is provided to children and adults with disabilities
- Facilitate in skill development training and capacity building of children and adults with disabilities and their families
- Facilitate to develop and conduct awareness and advocacy strategy in relation to the rights of children and adults with disabilities
Responsibility 4: Monitoring and Supervision
- Supervise the works of CBRF in the villages
- Monitor and supervise the disability profile and the various disability assessment form prepared by CBRF
- Monitor and document the changes in Quality of Life (QoL) children/persons with disabilities of the project areas
Responsibility 5: Coordination and Communication
- Coordinate with concerned organizations for treatment ,assistive devices and other services
- Coordination with departments/sections within organization for timely and effective implementation of activities and avoid duplication of work.
- Make necessary coordination and networking with concerned stakeholders at district and Palika level
- Organize regular meeting with the CBRFs and stakeholders and share progress, challenges, learning a way forward
- Ensure prompt reporting to the province program officer and federal office including challenges, learning, information on local dynamics or any other information that is relevant to project implementation and maintain regular communication with coordinator
Responsibility 6: Reporting and Documentation
- Maintain documentation and record of all Inclusive Development program works
- Ensure profile of children and adults with disabilities and other documents are properly maintained by CBRF in each Palikas.
- Report the on-going development progress of Inclusive Development program works
- Ensure timely submission of plan and report to the Program officer
- Update and document current national as well as international initiatives and trend on CBR and prevention of disability related issues and share with NFDN team as and when necessary
Responsibility 7: Other
- Provides assistance in other NFDN projects whenever asked
- Coordinate with all NFDN staff as and when necessary
- other responsibilities as assigned by the coordinator
4. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Visit regularly to program areas as and when required
5. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Health background AHW/ANM, Health Assistant (HA), Staff Nurse (SN) or BPH etc. or other related subject
- At least 1 years’ experience in Health sector or disability management
Apply Procedure for Field Supervisor | NFDN | ngo jobs
Candidate will apply the following address within the timeline so, Interested candidates has to complete the following application process.
For apply email address:– [email protected] or drop your documents in Province number-1, Biratnagar office.
Required document:- Application, Bio-data, PP size updated photo, Educational qualification certificate, citizenship and training and experience certificate photocopy.
The last date for submitting application: 24th August 2021. Website : https://nfdn.org.np/
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted for written test and interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. Qualified and Competent Persons with Disabilities or his/her family, Women, Dalits and people from marginalized communities will be given special privilege.
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth