Human Resource Trainee | HKI | ingo jobs Helen Keller International (HKI) is an International non-profit organization (INGO) working in health and nutrition in Nepal since 1989 working to improve the nutritional status of women and young children through evidence-based research and programs. Applications are invited from interested, committed, dynamic team players and experienced Nepali nationals for the following position of Human Resource Trainee
Helen Keller International (HKI)/Nepal, an International non-profit organization (INGO), works to improve the sight and lives of the vulnerable by combating the causes and consequences of blindness, poor health and malnutrition through public health approaches, build capacity of organizations and contribute to policy changes through systems strengthening and operations research.
Number of Vacancies: 1
How to give an effective interview
Summary of Job Purpose:
This position will be responsible to support in documentation and record keeping in both hard copy and digital format; support the procedures for insurance and social security investments; assist with the recruitment process and documentation; facilitate timely submission of timesheets; assist with performance management tracking; and complete termination paperwork and exit interviews
Educational qualifications and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or relevant; at least 1 year of experience in HR functions; exposure to Labor Law and SSF; good understanding of HR functions and best practices; excellent written and verbal communication skills; Nepali typing is a must; highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
How to write an effective CV
For detailed SoW, log on to www.hki.org.np. To apply, submit a motivation letter and a recently updated CV to [email protected] by COB May 19, 2021.
Applicants are encouraged to apply who can join the duty immediately.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the assessment process. HKI reserves the right to close the application before the deadline.
Helen Keller International promotes workforce diversity and is an equal opportunity employer
Human Resource Trainee | HKI | ingo jobs
- National Medical Education (First Amendment) Rules, 2078
- District Facilitator | ngo jobs 2021
- Staff Nurse , HA , ANM and Medical officer Vacancy 2021
- Innovation for Youth Health | WHO webinar
- Medical Officer & ANM vacancy job 2021
- Team Leader | Trishuli Plus | ngo jobs vacancy 2021
- Staff Nurse and Medical Officer | Vacancy 2021
- How to easily apply for Israeli Caregiver employment?
- Project Officer | Caritas Nepal | ngo jobs
- World Breastfeeding Week 2021 | Know Theme
- Community Health Officer Social Worker | ngo jobs 2021
- Vacancy for Various Medical Position |BPKMCH
bachelor jobs bph jobs bph notes bph volunteer covid19 Covid19 prevention health health for all health guidelines new health in who healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo nepal health new health guidelines ngo jobs ngojobs nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing law nursing vacancy ph updates publichealth Public health Public health concern public health days public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated universal health care universal health coverage day 2020 WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.