Food safety aspects of cell-based food – FAO/WHO publication launching webinar:Animal-based meat production has evolved over thousands of years to meet the demand for safe and affordable sources of protein. Cell-based food production, which is the field of growing animal agricultural products directly from cell cultures, has been explored as an alleged sustainable alternative to the conventional livestock agricultural system. As commercial cell-based food production continues to expand, the urgency increases to address one of the most important questions of consumers, namely food safety, is becoming increasingly urgent. Thus, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), in collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO), will issue a milestone publication entitled “Food safety aspects of cell-based food”.
Table of Contents
Invitation for Food safety aspects of cell-based food – FAO/WHO publication launching webinar
You are invited to register to the webinar that FAO and WHO will organize for the launch of the publication to engage countries and relevant stakeholders. The proactive sharing of the current knowledge can be achieved to identify concrete ways to inform consumers and all other stakeholders about the safety considerations of cell-based food products.
While the primary target audience of this webinar has been set for national food safety competent authorities, particularly those who are in low- and middle-income countries, the global community of scientists, developers, the cell-based food industry as well as academics doing research in the area of cell-based food production may benefit from participating in the webinar.
After attending the webinar, the participants will be able to:
- Obtain an electronic copy of the milestone publication;
- Understand the various technologies that are currently being used to produce cell-based foods;
- Understand the key results of food safety hazard identification conducted by the Technical Panel during the Expert Consultation organized by FAO in collaboration with WHO;
- Learn about the current regulatory thinking and developments that currently exist for cell-based foods in different countries and jurisdictions; and
- Actively participate in the brainstorming session to discuss country-specific issues and relevant regulatory needs.
Registration for Food safety aspects of cell-based food – FAO/WHO publication launching webinar
To accommodate various different time zones, there will be two 1.5-hour identical sessions of the webinar to be held on Wednesday 5 April 2023. Select one that fits your schedule and time zone:
- International Epilepsy Day 2024
- Public Health Nurse | Cold Chain Assitant | latest jobs vacancy 2024
- Staff Nurse | CMLT | Radiographer |Medical Officer | latest jobs 2023
- Different position vacancies at SISO Nepal
- Call for Participation | 24-24 Youth Campaign to End TB
- Pharmacist | Staff Nurse | Anesthesiologist Assistant | Anesthesiologist | Gynecologist, Pediatrician | Physician | Om Women Hospital vacancy
- Community Health Department Supervisor | nursing jobs 2023 | Tansen Hospital
- Program Officer |Public Health Nurse | ngo jobs 2023 | LEADS Nepal
- Checklist for ensuring the quality of violence against women surveys | WHO
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey ! I am Nepal Health Magazine Bot , yet powerful enough to approve, disapprove , delete, ban anything and anyone.