Get ready to apply for the UNCHR Internship Program 2022. UNCHR Paid Internship is one of the Top International Internship programs for international students across the world. This Internship is a part of UN Mission. Through the UNCHR Internship opportunity, you will get a chance to meet with international High Qualified Mentors. Applicants doing Undergraduate, Graduate Degree in Any Academic Field are Eligible. There is No Registration Fee Neither any IELTS/TOEFL requirement.
The Duration of the Internship at UNCHR is 6 Months. UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, is a Global Organization dedicated to saving lives and protecting the rights of refugees. Internees will work on given Assignments and different Community-based projects.
The Internees will be placed in Geneva Head Quarter. Tasks and projects will be assigned according to the Previous Academic Background. UNHCR is a Worldwide Organization and after completion of the internship, you have International Experience. The Full detailed information about the UNCHR Internship Program 2022 is available below.
Details About UNCHR Internship Program 2022
- Host Organization: The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Location: Geneva and Regional and COuntry offices
- Duration: Two to Six Months
- Deadline: 4th January 2022
The objective of the UNCHR Internship
UNHCR is Looking For Talented, Motivated, and Passionate like you from around the world who bring knowledge, innovative thinking, and different ideas to enhance our capacity to serve people of concern to the organization.
UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, is a Global Organization dedicated to saving lives, protecting rights, and building a better future for refugees. UNHCR Internship is 6 Months.
Applicants having Any Degree are Eligible. The internship is normally on a full-time basis but part-time internships are also allowed according to the needs of the work. The Exact Working Hours should be discussed between the intern and the supervisor.
Benefits of UNHCR Internships
- The Selected Interns will Receive Allowance for Food and Local Transportation
- The Interns will gain real-life experience in an impactful organization.
- The UN internship would be a golden sport in the CV.
- This Experience would be helpful in the career development of the interns.
- The internship provides a chance to have contacts with other influential professionals
- Pave a way for better job opportunities.
In order to be considered for an internship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Recent graduates are Eligible.
- Current students in a graduate school program from a university are eligible.
- Current students in an Undergraduate school program from a university are eligible.
- Have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant
- All Nationality holders are eligible.
- Family members or Relatives of the UNHCR Organization are not eligible.
- No Registration Fee.
- No Work Experience is required.
- English of Applicants must be Fluent in both Written and Spoken.
- Try to write your own Personal Statement because it is the basic element in the selection.
How To Apply
The application process is online. Make sure to submit all documents in Online Portal. Due to the Large Application Pool, UNHCR will only notify the Successful Applicants. To Apply please visit the Official Link to UNHCR Internship Program 2022.
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth