Global Solvers Accelerator 2023 :The Global Solvers Accelerator connects, empowers, and transforms emergent agents of social change across the globe.The program engages participants through an eight-month project-based collaborative learning journey (including a fully-sponsored week-long in-person retreat, ‘Global Solvers CoLab‘ in Germany) to refine social impact initiatives they are spearheading, build collective leadership competencies, and ignite transformative change that cut across barriers of place and identity, furthering the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Chosen among hundreds of applicants worldwide, up to 20 selected participants will work together to refine and scale their impactful community projects. Through intentional peer learning, subject matter advisory, and leading-edge thematic contributions, the program provides a springboard for Global Solvers to tap into the fullest potential of their social impact projects!The Global Solvers Accelerator serves as a learning platform, a catalyst, and an accelerator for young adults aged 20-35 who are invested in social impact work and are looking to work with global peers to pivot their work.
During a guided, experiential learning journey with intentional peer exchange, tailored subject matter advisory, and leading-edge thematic impulses, you will build the competencies, capacity, and network(s) to intentionally unleash the fullest transformative potential of your social impact work.Collectively, we will strive towards you becoming the catalyst for transformative change who can leverage their global citizenship skills to connect and collaborate across boundaries of place, identity, and paradigms. Here’s an overview of what you can expect to learn during your 8-month journey as a Global Solver!
The program follows a pedagogy of blended learning, project assignments, peer exchange, and subject matter advisory to build capacity in areas such as collective leadership, transformative impact, and systemic design and maximize the learning that can be directly applied to your project.
Benefits for Global Solvers Accelerator 2023
Participants refine and build on their social impact project(s) at the Global Solvers Accelerator. Joining the program means pivoting skills, capacity, and connections to tap into the fullest transformative potential of community development work and ignite shared solutions that cut across boundaries of place, identity, paradigms, and further the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Here are some key benefits of becoming a Global Solver at a glance:
- Furthering Impact – At the Global Solvers Accelerator, participants develop their impact projects to unleash their transformative potential. To achieve the same, participants work together with other practitioners from diverse places. In the process, they connect experiences and learn about different realities around the globe!
- Capacity Building – Participants learn new and/or advanced skills that further their Global Citizenship competency and give a huge momentum to their impact as social leaders. Experiences of practices in SDG-focused domains, interpersonal bonds, and support of our Community of Practice are some additional facets of the program!
- Joining a Global Citizenship Community – Upon successful completion of the program, participants are eligible to join the Melton Foundation’s lifelong supported community as Senior Melton Fellows and gain access to a global community of 600 change catalysts across the globe, project funding through our Action Grants, travel opportunities to global impact events, and more! A certified recognition of participation is also provided to graduating Global Solvers!
- Applicants should be between the ages of 20 to 35: curious, responsible, forward-thinking, open-minded individuals who are self-reflective and a team player.
- Social Engagement: proven track record of social impact and community development work.
- Project: actively engaged in or leading a local impact project currently.
- Leadership: leverage over or influence on project design and decision decision making.
- Acceleration: committed to furthering impact and to transform society.
- Global Citizenship: desire to connect in diversity and collaborate with global peers to address pressing issues.
- Participation: Internet access, time (4hrs/week), sufficient English skills.
Eligible Regions: Open to all.
- International Epilepsy Day 2024
- Public Health Nurse | Cold Chain Assitant | latest jobs vacancy 2024
- Staff Nurse | CMLT | Radiographer |Medical Officer | latest jobs 2023
- Different position vacancies at SISO Nepal
- Call for Participation | 24-24 Youth Campaign to End TB
- Pharmacist | Staff Nurse | Anesthesiologist Assistant | Anesthesiologist | Gynecologist, Pediatrician | Physician | Om Women Hospital vacancy
- Community Health Department Supervisor | nursing jobs 2023 | Tansen Hospital
- Program Officer |Public Health Nurse | ngo jobs 2023 | LEADS Nepal
- Checklist for ensuring the quality of violence against women surveys | WHO
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey ! I am Nepal Health Magazine Bot , yet powerful enough to approve, disapprove , delete, ban anything and anyone.