Group of Helping Hands (SAHAS) Nepal is a non-profit making non-governmental-organization founded in 1996 by a team of professional development workers, who for many years had been involved in Rural Development Programs. The organization has since then successfully implemented various projects in the sectors of sustainable agriculture and food security, natural resource management, climate change, community empowerment, social mobilization, lobby and advocacy, civic education, disaster response and reconstruction and infrastructure (water, sanitation, roads and bridges) development. At present, the organization is implementing several projects in a total of 22 districts of Nepal.
SAHAS Nepal is looking for potential candidate for the following position in “Socio-Economic Empowerment with Dignity and Sustainability (SEEDS)” Program funded by Stromme Foundation, Nepal in Sunilsmriti Rural Municipality Ward No. 2, 4, 7 and 8 of Rolpa district. The project focuses on women, adolescents/youths and children of Dalit and marginalized communities and their socio economic empowerment.
Position: Monitoring Officer
Program: Socio Economic Empowerment with Dignity and Sustainability (SEEDS)
Duty station: Rolpa district
Required number: 1
Bachelor’s degree in Statistics/Development Science/Sociology or equivalent, Master degree in related area is preferable; 2 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of projects, familiarity qualitative and quantitative survey methodologies; applied knowledge and in computer skills like; SPSS, KOBO, EPI, INFO, Power point, Excel skills, in community development, empowerment, networking, lobby and advocacy, willing to work independently and as part of a team, good coordination, innovative good communication skills with community and different stakeholders, fluency in English and Nepali.
The key responsibilities:
- Ensure that a PME plan is implemented and required data are mentioned in SAHAS Nepal PME Systems for reporting and support for an informed decision
- Assist program team in program planning, adopting monitoring tools, setting up timelines and measuring progress
- Assist program team in the execution of program indicators, baseline and targets, means of verification
- Work closely with Program team to ensure that impact, outcome and output level indicators are reported and monitored
- Collection of relevant data, development of case studies, pictures and video documentation
- Have a good knowledge and skills of participatory monitoring tools
- Coordination baseline, midline and end-line survey and prepare reports
- Planning and conduction operational research and survey as required the program
- Coordinating the program team and external consultants for program evaluation
- Assisting in the compilation of program report for funding partners according to the stipulated requirements and formats
Salary and Benefits: As per the rules and regulations of SAHAS Nepal.
Interested Nepali citizens are requested to send their updated CV with cover letter showing their interest including mailing address and telephone number along with two references by 26th March 2022 (14 Chaitra 2078) to the Executive Director, P.O Box: 8975 or email:[email protected].
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further screening process. SAHAS Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons.
(SAHAS Nepal promotes workforce diversity and applies positive decimation to candidates from discriminated groups. Applications from and members of indigenous and disadvantaged groups are highly encouraged.)
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
- Data Analyst | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | Padma Nursing Home | latest vacancy 2023
- Nepal’s Changing Weather and Your Health: What You Need to Know
- Project Manager | ADRA | ingo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth