Sponsorship Correspondence Assistant | WVI | ingo jobs : PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To handle and manage all incoming and outgoing correspondences circulated by the National Office and Field Office APs in compliance with World Vision’s Global Standards and technical requirements. This position would be focused in smooth management of all sponsorship correspondences that will enable Field Office to maintain timely and quality communication with sponsors and children. This is an office-based position but will involve frequent visits to the districts and communities for monitoring and capacity building of Partner Non-Government Office staffs.
- Ensure sponsor gifts/letters sent from NO are collected from respective postal services and acknowledge the shipment
- Sorting out the mails received from NO as per Support offices and APs
- Verify the Data entry of Horizon for all sponsor letters/cards and gifts
- Verify the CCF reports, pack all the Sponsor letter/card/gifts/Bulk cards and dispatch to respective APs via courier/field transport aligned
- within standard turnaround time.
- Maintain courier dispatch log sheet at FO for sent sponsor letter/card/gifts/bulk cards, CEW, APR and SG cards as soft copy.
- Know correspondence standards, timeline and technical requirements and ensure all correspondences are meeting the standards.
- Translate child’s letter into English.
- Maintain confidentiality of address of sponsors and children and make sure these are not exchange unless and without mutual agreementbetween NO and SO
- Assist the process of reconciliation data & discrepancies on SL, GN and queries in NO and APs.
- Ensure delivery of 100% APR and SG cards and CEWS on standard timeline.
- Ensure all the Digital Correspondences are processed on time with quality assured
- Provide orientation to sponsorship coordinators/PNGO field mobilisers on correspondence standards
- Provide orientations to sponsorship coordinators/PNGO field mobiliser on making correspondence process fun and meaningful to children.
- Good coordination and collaboration with finance, SCM, General post office and courier for smooth and quick service.
- Management of internal and external relationships required in sponsorship operations that facilitates the satisfaction of children, families, communities and sponsors/donors.
- Performance review completed and personal development plan achieved
- Updated knowledge through training, study of related documents and visiting WV central.
EDUCATION, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Plus two pass or running Bachelors in any discipline- Essential
- Bachelors degree in any discipline- Preferred
- Understanding of development concepts- Essential
- Good time management and organizing skills- Essential
- Computer Skills on Ms word, Ms excel and PowerPoint- Essential
- Skill on Nepali and English typing- Essential
- Skill on Nepali to English and English to Nepali translation- Essential
- Training and facilitation skills- Essential
- Networking and influencing skills- Essential
- In-depth understanding of Sponsorship standards and processes- Preferred
- Skill on web-based data base- Preferred
- Report writing skill- Essential
- Proven experience as a team player
- Ability to articulate and implement standards and procedures- Preferred
- Innovation and creativity to have fun and meaningful activities for children- Preferred
- Minimum1 year experience in child focused organization- Preferred
- World vision experience – Preferred
- Experience with sponsorship organization – Preferred
Full adherence to World Vision Child Protection & Adult Safeguuarding, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
World Vision International Nepal is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the subsequent selection procedure. WVIN reserves all rights to qualify/ disqualify applications in any case.
Application deadline: 7 September, 2021
Apply Procedure for Sponsorship Correspondence Assistant | WVI | ingo jobs
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth