Nursing Instructor | AMDA-Nepal | ngo jobs : Association of Medical Doctors of Asia-Nepal (AMDA-Nepal) was established in 1989 and was officially registered in the government office as a NGO in 1990. It is a humanitarian, nonprofit-making, non-political, non-sectarian, Social Organization working with its mission to promote the health and well-being of the underprivileged and marginalized people under the slogan “Better quality of life for better future”. AMDA Nepal is providing curative and preventive health services through its hospitals and projects in different parts of Nepal. As well produce quality health manpower required for the nation.
AMDA Institute of Health Science (AIHS) was established in 1996 as an academic program of AMDA Nepal under AMDA Hospital. With accreditation from the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), every year 40 students can be enrolled for PCL in Nursing and 40 students for PCL in General Medicine (HA) to acquire sound academic knowledge from well-equipped infrastructure. Student in this institute also provided good OJT (on the job training) and exposure within community health OJT in and around Damak for the promotion of public health activities.
AMDA-Nepal invites online application for its academic program for the following position from qualified Nepalese citizen on/before 30 September 2021, through the link http://amda.org.np/vacancies.html . Application received through this link is only accepted.
Vac. No. 01/007930
Position: Officer (Nursing Instructor)
Vacant position: One.
Duty Station: AMDA Institute of Health Science, Damak
Type of appointment: Special Service Agreement (Time Based Employment)
- Passed Bachelor in Nursing and registered in Nursing Council
1. Having SBA Training.
2. Having CTS Training.
3. Skill on new born management.
4. Two years teaching experience.
5. Basic computer skill (MS word, Power point, MS Excel).
6. Good presentation/communication skill.
- Adolescent Youth Community Mobilizer | GERUWA
- Staff Nurse / ANM Vacancy 2021
- Vacancy for Gandaki Province
- M&E/Documentation Officer | PNCC | ngo jobs
- Data Coordinator | Progress | ngo jobs
- Project Coordinator / Technical Officer /Social Mobilizers | ngo jobs
- Qualitative Researcher | Voice of Children
- Data Collectors | HKI
- Nursing Supervisor, Anesthesia Assistant, Lab Technician
- Vacancy for ANM/CMA | Starlight Foundation
- Technical Manager | WaterAid | NGO Jobs
- Nursing Staff Vacancy | Biratnagar Aspatal
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo new health guidelines ngojobs ngo jobs ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing license nursing officer nursing vacancy ph updates publichealth Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.