Nursing Instructor | AMDA-Nepal | ngo jobs : Association of Medical Doctors of Asia-Nepal (AMDA-Nepal) was established in 1989 and was officially registered in the government office as a NGO in 1990. It is a humanitarian, nonprofit-making, non-political, non-sectarian, Social Organization working with its mission to promote the health and well-being of the underprivileged and marginalized people under the slogan “Better quality of life for better future”. AMDA Nepal is providing curative and preventive health services through its hospitals and projects in different parts of Nepal. As well produce quality health manpower required for the nation.
AMDA Institute of Health Science (AIHS) was established in 1996 as an academic program of AMDA Nepal under AMDA Hospital. With accreditation from the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), every year 40 students can be enrolled for PCL in Nursing and 40 students for PCL in General Medicine (HA) to acquire sound academic knowledge from well-equipped infrastructure. Student in this institute also provided good OJT (on the job training) and exposure within community health OJT in and around Damak for the promotion of public health activities.
AMDA-Nepal invites online application for its academic program for the following position from qualified Nepalese citizen on/before 30 September 2021, through the link http://amda.org.np/vacancies.html . Application received through this link is only accepted.
Vac. No. 01/007930
Position: Officer (Nursing Instructor)
Vacant position: One.
Duty Station: AMDA Institute of Health Science, Damak
Type of appointment: Special Service Agreement (Time Based Employment)
- Passed Bachelor in Nursing and registered in Nursing Council
1. Having SBA Training.
2. Having CTS Training.
3. Skill on new born management.
4. Two years teaching experience.
5. Basic computer skill (MS word, Power point, MS Excel).
6. Good presentation/communication skill.
- Community Health Department Supervisor | nursing jobs 2023 | Tansen Hospital
- Program Officer |Public Health Nurse | ngo jobs 2023 | LEADS Nepal
- Checklist for ensuring the quality of violence against women surveys | WHO
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth