Okhaldhunga Community Hospital (OCH) is a project of United Mission to Nepal Medical and Development Trust (UMN MDT). Since it was established as a small clinic in 1962, OCH has been devotedly serving the community. This 50-bedded hospital is a general care hospital providing affordable quality and cost-effective health care to the people of Okhaldhunga and the surrounding regions with plans to expand towards a 100-bed hospital in the future.
Required No.: 1
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNS)/Bachelor of Science (BSC) in Nursing
- Registered with the Nepal Nursing Council
- Work experience and relevant training are preferred.
Salary and benefits will be according to UMN OCH standards.
Applying Procedure for Nursing Instructor | UMN OCH | staff nurse vacancy 2021
All interested individuals who meet the minimum qualifications are encouraged to apply for these positions. The Job Descriptions and Application Forms can be downloaded from our website: www.umn.org.np/vacancy.
Completed application forms should be sent via e-mail to [email protected] latest by 5pm on Wednesday, 22 December 2021. However, for the Resident Medical Officer position, applicants need to submit a copy of their certificate of registration with the Nepal Medical Council.
Short-listed candidates will be invited to participate in an assessment process. We especially encourage applications from women and marginalised groups.
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth