Nepal Red Cross Society (NRCS)–Kalikot district chapter implements ‘Enabling Action for Community Health’ (EACH) project in the Sanni Tribeni Rural Municiplaity supported by Swiss Red Cross (SRC) and British Red Cross (BRC). It is an integrated project, which comprises National Society Development (NSD) Health and DRR-CCA components. The overarching objectives of the project are (1) to improve the access and quality of reproductive health services particularly, maternal, newborn, adolescent health, family planning and WASH services, (2) National Society Development (NSD) and (3) increase demand and service utilization through improving behaviour change and healthy practices. For the smooth operation of the project, the district chapter invites applications from suitable and qualified Nepali citizen for the following positions.
Position: Palika Coordinator
Level: 5 (Five)
Numbers: 1 (one)
Duty Station: Project site: Sanni Tribeni Rural Municipality of Kalikot District
- Health Assistant/Staff Nurse with at least 2 years of work experience in community health, WASH and DRR OR Intermediate/+2 degree in any discipline with CMA/ANM course with 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Having knowledge of community-level health system and hands on activities implementation experience in hard-to-reach communities will be an asset.
- Having effective communication and facilitation skills, and willing to work in remote areas.
- Good in English language and computer skills.
- Age limit: 21-35 for men and 21-40 years for women
Please download Job-Description: JD_Palika_Coordinator_District.pdf
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth