Navya Clinic is a multi-specialty healthcare center committed to providing quality health care at an affordable cost. Navya Clinic aspires to become one of the renowned names in Nepal’s healthcare sector.
Position: Pediatric Nurse
Duty Station: Chandragiri 10, Satungal, Kathmandu, Nepal
Required Number: 1
Navya Clinic is looking for a caring, dedicated pediatric nurse to be responsible for the medical and health care of children from birth to late teens. The pediatric nurse will discuss a child’s symptoms and medical history, provide initial care, administer prescribed medication, and monitor the patient’s progress. The pediatric nurse will also provide support to families and work with them to address their concerns, fears, problems, and options.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with children and asking questions about their health for diagnosis and documenting patients’ symptoms and medical history.
- Assessing a child’s needs and providing initial care.
- Identifying changes in children’s symptoms and intervening in emergency situations.
- Participating in pain management for children.
- Administering medications, drawing blood, and giving childhood vaccinations following age-appropriate guidelines.
- Monitoring temperature, pulse, breathing, and blood pressure and keeping accurate records.
- Evaluating children for signs and symptoms of abuse.
- Dealing with the anxieties and demands of parents, and helping families to deal with their child’s illness or injury.
- Remaining up to date on the latest developments, rules and regulations, drug therapies, equipment, and treatment procedures.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Staff nurse or a bachelor’s/master’s degree in nursing.
- Certification as a registered nurse for pediatric care.
- Experience in clinical work as a pediatric nurse.
- Good communication skills.
- Emotional and mental strength, dedication, and self-motivation.
- Empathy and the ability to relate to children.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV along with a cover letter to [email protected] no later than 15 June 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
- Data Analyst | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth