Program Coordinator | ngo jobs: Right4Children (R4C) is a Pokhara-based NGO dedicated in improving the lives and living standards of disadvantaged children, youth and their families. Established in January 2013, R4C’s actions are oriented towards assisting such children and young people, through the programs and services that they feel RIGHT for them, in making their hopes and dreams come true.
Project: Promoting Young Women in Employment in Pokhara
Position Base : Right4Children, Pokhara
Reporting To: CEO
Key Relationships: R4C team across the project
Contract Period: 6 months
The position holder will be employed as a project staff of R4C for six months who would be supervised by the CEO. Programme coordinator is responsible for the below tasks and responsiblities.
How to give an effective interview
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Project planning and coordination
- External collaboration and partnerships
- Project delivery and management
- Reporting and monitoring
Tasks and Responsibilities for Program Coordinator | ngo jobs
- Work closely and coordinate all project activities with Plan International and all training partners, as Right4children’s programme coordinator.
- Plan and coordinate project activities for timely completions.
- Arrange coordination meetings with Municipalities, local government agencies, Pokhara Tourism Council etc.
- Coordinate Beneficiary selection process as per project agreement.
- Ensure that planned training programs are being implemented by all training partners as per the timeline.
- Coordinate with NSTB, CTEVT (Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training) for the skill test of the beneficiaries.
- Organize Coordination meeting with HAN, TAAN, REBAN and other relevant private sector actors in Pokhara to promote decent work agenda.
- Coordinate with communication team of Plan for the media partnership with FM radio to promote decent work (jingles, PSAs etc).
- Coordination meetings with Municipalities and Pokhara Tourism council on decent work agenda.
- Organize joint monitoring by HAN and TAAN officials in training centers/venues.
- Coordinate with management in developing project scope, plan, deliverables, budget and milestones.
- Oversee project correspondences and prepare and review project related emails, letters, proposals, memos, meeting minutes and other documents.
- Plan for balanced flow of funds as planned. Ensure the accurate and appropriate utilization of received budget, revise the budget according to the need of the project.
- Lead the visibility and IEC materials (process documentation, project brief, content production about project (case stories, learning documents, impart briefs, factsheets e.t.c) production
- Analyze and resolve project issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate and arrange for quarterly project review meeting, annual program review meeting and evaluation for planned versus achievement of output/result/change and budget including sharing’s on learnings, challenges, problems and success towards strategic objective and sustainability.
- Comply with Right4Children child protection policy and national and international standards on the rights of the child.
- Maintain confidentiality and ethical standards for all aspects of your role.
How to write an effective CV
- University Degree preferably in Social Sciences or Development Studies
- At least 3 years of experience in project implementation and coordination
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in written and spoken English and Nepali
- Experience in the field of Education and or Vocational Education will be preferred
- Open to changes and ability to manage complexities
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view
- Substantial experience in networking and coordination with government agencies, private sector and civil society organizations at different levels
Applying Procedure for Program Coordinator | ngo jobs
The eligible candidates are requested to email their ‘Job Application’ and an updated ‘Curriculum Vitae’ with 2 references clearly mentioning the Position applied for in the email subject line at [email protected] on or before Tuesday, 25th May 2021. website : https://right4children.org/
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. The organization reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth