Project Coordinator | BWSN | ngo jobs: Bagmati Welfare Society Nepal (BWSN) was established in 1995 A.D (2051 B.S.) and registered as non-profit making, nonpolitical and non-governmental organization in District Administration Office, Sarlahi. BWSN was formed with the objective of engaging marginalized and vulnerable people in development activities with their enhanced capacity which ensures the livelihood improvement opportunities for poor, deprived and destitute community people living in Sarlahi and surrounding districts of Terai region. The thematic area of BWSN is Disaster Risk Management, Climate change, Human Rights, Child Rights, Peace and Democracy, Livelihood and Enterprises Development, Education, Health, Nutrition and WASH.
Bagmati Welfare Society Nepal (BWSN), a non-governmental Organization, is implementing Disaster Risk Management and Humanitarian Preparedness and Water Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion HIV and TB related projects funded by numerous donors . We have been working in numerous districts of Terai region
In partnership with Save the Children / Global Fund under National Tuberculosis Control Centre BWSN is implementing TB control program in 13 districts (Jhapa, Ilam, Sunsari, Morang, Udaypur, Saptari, Siraha, Dhanusha, Mahotari, Sarlahi, Rautahat, Bara and Parsa). BWSN invites application from interested and eligible candidates. All candidates are requested to mention the expected salary in application.
Position for Project Coordinator | BWSN | ngo jobs
1. Senior District Project Coordinator
- Required No- 1
- Duty Station: Morang District
2. District Project Coordinator
- Required No – 1
- Duty Station: Udaypur District
How to give an effective interview
Over all responsible to implement the project in close coordination with district and municipalities, provide strategic technical support to project staff in all intervention of TB project. Support National Tuberculosis Program; detection of TB cases as per the national protocol, ensure enrollment of identified TB cases for treatment service and ensure optimum treatment outcome in the district. Support health facilities and local government (palika) to ensure reporting in DHIS II. Support in accordance fulfilling compliance of BWSN/Save the children US / Global Fund.
- Master Degree in Public Health or relevant academic qualification with 3 years of experience in health related program or Bachelors in public health with 5 years of experience in health related program
- (2 year experiences in field of TB program is desirable for both)
How to write an effective CV
Applying Procedure for Project Coordinator | BWSN | ngo jobs
All interested candidates are requested to submit their curriculum vitae and application letter with position name and district in subject head to [email protected] within 12 Jeshtha 2078 (26 May 2021).
Note: A local candidate will be given more priority. All right are reserved into recruitment committee for accept or reject the vacancy.
BWSN adheres Child Safeguarding Policy with high importance and commits rigorous procedure to ensure all our personnel and program are safe for children. All candidates will be, therefore, subject of strict background
- National Medical Education (First Amendment) Rules, 2078
- District Facilitator | ngo jobs 2021
- Staff Nurse , HA , ANM and Medical officer Vacancy 2021
- Innovation for Youth Health | WHO webinar
- Medical Officer & ANM vacancy job 2021
- Team Leader | Trishuli Plus | ngo jobs vacancy 2021
- Staff Nurse and Medical Officer | Vacancy 2021
- How to easily apply for Israeli Caregiver employment?
- Project Officer | Caritas Nepal | ngo jobs
- World Breastfeeding Week 2021 | Know Theme
- Community Health Officer Social Worker | ngo jobs 2021
- Vacancy for Various Medical Position |BPKMCH
bachelor jobs bph jobs bph notes bph volunteer covid19 Covid19 prevention health health for all health guidelines new health in who healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo nepal health new health guidelines ngo jobs ngojobs nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing law nursing vacancy ph updates publichealth Public health Public health concern public health days public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated universal health care universal health coverage day 2020 WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.