Program Officer | TEWA | ngo jobs : Tewa, Women’s Fund in Nepal is committed to self-reliant development through the fostering of modern Philanthropy for the support of women’s organizations in Nepal. Tewa invites applications from qualified, visionary and committed Nepali citizens for the position of Program Officer, who shall actively coordinate to run the Mentorship Program. Mentorship Program was launched in 2019 with the aim to strengthen the women organizations and to ensure a shared leadership. The Program officer works closely with Executive Director, Grant Making Unit and LM&E Unit. This position is based in Lalitpur and will require frequently field visits.
The key tasks of this position include:
- Oversee the managerial and administrative work required for smooth running of the Mentorship program.
- Coordinate and communicate with the Mentors and Mentees
- Organize capacity building trainings for the mentors and Mentees
- Provide support to the Mentors as per their needs.
- Documentation of the reports from the Mentors
- Organize field visits to the districts of Mentorship program for learning and monitoring
- Look for new areas for strengthening Mentorship Program and contribute to design an implementation of innovative strategies to the program
- Support Mentors to build network with national, district and community level agencies and groups
- Coordinate with other program units of Tewa as per need.
- Analysis of emerging issues/ trends in the community that impact Mentorship Program.
- Coordinate and communicate with the relevant stakeholders as per need.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills and team work
- Coordination and networking
- Fluent in English and Nepali language
- Computer skills (English/ Nepali typing).
- Spirit of voluntarism
- Understanding of gender equity and feminist values.
- Bachelor degree with minimum 2 years working experiences in development field.
- Experience in Coaching, Mentoring (added advantage)
Apply Procedure for Program Officer | TEWA | ngo jobs
Please send in your application with an updated CV, a passport size photo and a maximum of one-page write-up on “Why do you think you are best person suited for this position”. Application to reach Tewa no later than 3rd Srawan 2078 to email [email protected] or [email protected] or hand delivered at Tewa.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Direct phone calls will not be entertained.
- Staff Nurse , HA , ANM and Medical officer Vacancy 2021
- Innovation for Youth Health | WHO webinar
- Medical Officer & ANM vacancy job 2021
- Team Leader | Trishuli Plus | ngo jobs vacancy 2021
- Staff Nurse and Medical Officer | Vacancy 2021
- How to easily apply for Israeli Caregiver employment?
- Project Officer | Caritas Nepal | ngo jobs
- World Breastfeeding Week 2021 | Know Theme
- Community Health Officer Social Worker | ngo jobs 2021
- Vacancy for Various Medical Position |BPKMCH
- “Hepatitis can’t wait” | Karishma Bhandari
- World hepatitis day “Hepatitis can’t wait” | Isha Dhakal
bachelor jobs bph jobs bph notes bph volunteer covid19 Covid19 prevention health health for all health guidelines new health in who healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo nepal health new health guidelines ngo jobs ngojobs nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing law nursing vacancy ph updates publichealth Public health Public health concern public health days public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated universal health care universal health coverage day 2020 WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.