Program Officer | TEWA | ngo jobs : Tewa, Women’s Fund in Nepal is committed to self-reliant development through the fostering of modern Philanthropy for the support of women’s organizations in Nepal. Tewa invites applications from qualified, visionary and committed Nepali citizens for the position of Program Officer, who shall actively coordinate to run the Mentorship Program. Mentorship Program was launched in 2019 with the aim to strengthen the women organizations and to ensure a shared leadership. The Program officer works closely with Executive Director, Grant Making Unit and LM&E Unit. This position is based in Lalitpur and will require frequently field visits.
The key tasks of this position include:
- Oversee the managerial and administrative work required for smooth running of the Mentorship program.
- Coordinate and communicate with the Mentors and Mentees
- Organize capacity building trainings for the mentors and Mentees
- Provide support to the Mentors as per their needs.
- Documentation of the reports from the Mentors
- Organize field visits to the districts of Mentorship program for learning and monitoring
- Look for new areas for strengthening Mentorship Program and contribute to design an implementation of innovative strategies to the program
- Support Mentors to build network with national, district and community level agencies and groups
- Coordinate with other program units of Tewa as per need.
- Analysis of emerging issues/ trends in the community that impact Mentorship Program.
- Coordinate and communicate with the relevant stakeholders as per need.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills and team work
- Coordination and networking
- Fluent in English and Nepali language
- Computer skills (English/ Nepali typing).
- Spirit of voluntarism
- Understanding of gender equity and feminist values.
- Bachelor degree with minimum 2 years working experiences in development field.
- Experience in Coaching, Mentoring (added advantage)
Apply Procedure for Program Officer | TEWA | ngo jobs
Please send in your application with an updated CV, a passport size photo and a maximum of one-page write-up on “Why do you think you are best person suited for this position”. Application to reach Tewa no later than 3rd Srawan 2078 to email [email protected] or [email protected] or hand delivered at Tewa.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Direct phone calls will not be entertained.
- NDHS 2022 | KEY INDICATORS REPORT
- ARH Coordinator / District Lead |MRDCC | ngo jobs 2022
- Research Assistant | KU | latest jobs 2022
- Program Manager | SAPPROS Nepal
- Junior DRR Officer | ngo jobs 2022
- School Nurse | Prasadi Academy | nurse jobs 2022
- MEAL Officer | ACCS | ngo jobs 2022
- International Lead Poisoning Prevention Week
- District Program Coordinator (DPC) | ngo jobs 2022 ￼
- H.A./C.M.A., Radiographer, Staff Nurse, B.N./B.Sc. Nursing
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth