Project Coordinator | TWUC | ngo jobs : Tharu Women Upliftment Center(TWUC), Gulariya, Bardiyais a non -government, non- profit, service oriented & local social non-governmental organization established in 1990 by efforts of ethnic Tharu women of Bardiya district.TWUC is looking for competent candidates to fill in the position of Project Coordinator for the Early Childhood Development (Child DREAM) project funded by Plan International Nepal in Bardiya district of Nepal.
Required Qualification, Experiences and Skills
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Public Health (BPH), Nursing or relevant discipline with 2-3 years’ experience in health projects or in relevant area. Or Master’s Degree in Public Health (MPH), Nursing or relevant discipline with at least 1 years’ experience in health projects or in relevant area .Good understanding of Behavior Change Communication (BCC), child nutrition, health, safety & security
- Good knowledge of Child and Women’s rights and gender justice
- Ability to analyze a situation, synthesize information and use the outputs to improve implementation and good coordination
- Ability to work in diverse environment
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and negotiation skills
- Well versed in English and Nepali languages and have good knowledge of computer skills with general software such as Microsoft Office, excel, power point.
- Skills to facilitate Training, Seminars and Project Activities
- Experience of Office management, staff management, basic finance management and procurement management also will be value added.
- Good in project report writing in English, data management, writing case/success story, documentation and presentation.
- Experience of working closely with government health sector and priority programs
- Good Interpersonal Skills, media mobilization skills and Valid Driving License (Motorbike).
- Self- motivated and capable of managing work independently.
How to give an effective interview
Main Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
- Support for Child DREAM project implementation, monitoring and evaluation, budget and program activities planning (with at least 40-60% travel in the field)
- Work closely with local government representatives and other stakeholders for effective implementation of the Child DREAM Project
- Work closely, Coach and support to community facilitators (ECD Team) to achieve program quality at target community
- Monitor the progress of community facilitators/social mobilizers through field visits and on-site coaching
- Take lead on ECD promotion with focus on behavior change approach and design and implement trainings, monitor conduction of parenting education and dialogue sessions.
- Coordination with local government, networking and advocacy
Apply Procedure for Project Coordinator | TWUC | ngo jobs
Interested candidates who meet these criteria should send their Application Letter, Updated CV with PP size photograph, Citizenship Certificate, PAN, Academic/Training Certificates and Experience letters to [email protected] or [email protected] by 11th July 2021 before 5:00 PM.
Preference will be given to women, people from disadvantaged and marginalized group (Dalit, Janajati). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries shall not be entertained.
Human Resource Management Committee
Tharu Women Upliment Center (TWUC)
Contact No. 084-420350
- Community Health Department Supervisor | nursing jobs 2023 | Tansen Hospital
- Program Officer |Public Health Nurse | ngo jobs 2023 | LEADS Nepal
- Checklist for ensuring the quality of violence against women surveys | WHO
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth