Project Coordinator | TWUC | ngo jobs : Tharu Women Upliftment Center(TWUC), Gulariya, Bardiyais a non -government, non- profit, service oriented & local social non-governmental organization established in 1990 by efforts of ethnic Tharu women of Bardiya district.TWUC is looking for competent candidates to fill in the position of Project Coordinator for the Early Childhood Development (Child DREAM) project funded by Plan International Nepal in Bardiya district of Nepal.
Required Qualification, Experiences and Skills
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Public Health (BPH), Nursing or relevant discipline with 2-3 years’ experience in health projects or in relevant area. Or Master’s Degree in Public Health (MPH), Nursing or relevant discipline with at least 1 years’ experience in health projects or in relevant area .Good understanding of Behavior Change Communication (BCC), child nutrition, health, safety & security
- Good knowledge of Child and Women’s rights and gender justice
- Ability to analyze a situation, synthesize information and use the outputs to improve implementation and good coordination
- Ability to work in diverse environment
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and negotiation skills
- Well versed in English and Nepali languages and have good knowledge of computer skills with general software such as Microsoft Office, excel, power point.
- Skills to facilitate Training, Seminars and Project Activities
- Experience of Office management, staff management, basic finance management and procurement management also will be value added.
- Good in project report writing in English, data management, writing case/success story, documentation and presentation.
- Experience of working closely with government health sector and priority programs
- Good Interpersonal Skills, media mobilization skills and Valid Driving License (Motorbike).
- Self- motivated and capable of managing work independently.
How to give an effective interview
Main Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
- Support for Child DREAM project implementation, monitoring and evaluation, budget and program activities planning (with at least 40-60% travel in the field)
- Work closely with local government representatives and other stakeholders for effective implementation of the Child DREAM Project
- Work closely, Coach and support to community facilitators (ECD Team) to achieve program quality at target community
- Monitor the progress of community facilitators/social mobilizers through field visits and on-site coaching
- Take lead on ECD promotion with focus on behavior change approach and design and implement trainings, monitor conduction of parenting education and dialogue sessions.
- Coordination with local government, networking and advocacy
Apply Procedure for Project Coordinator | TWUC | ngo jobs
Interested candidates who meet these criteria should send their Application Letter, Updated CV with PP size photograph, Citizenship Certificate, PAN, Academic/Training Certificates and Experience letters to [email protected] or [email protected] by 11th July 2021 before 5:00 PM.
Preference will be given to women, people from disadvantaged and marginalized group (Dalit, Janajati). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries shall not be entertained.
Human Resource Management Committee
Tharu Women Upliment Center (TWUC)
Contact No. 084-420350
- National Medical Education (First Amendment) Rules, 2078
- District Facilitator | ngo jobs 2021
- Staff Nurse , HA , ANM and Medical officer Vacancy 2021
- Innovation for Youth Health | WHO webinar
- Medical Officer & ANM vacancy job 2021
- Team Leader | Trishuli Plus | ngo jobs vacancy 2021
- Staff Nurse and Medical Officer | Vacancy 2021
- How to easily apply for Israeli Caregiver employment?
- Project Officer | Caritas Nepal | ngo jobs
- World Breastfeeding Week 2021 | Know Theme
- Community Health Officer Social Worker | ngo jobs 2021
- Vacancy for Various Medical Position |BPKMCH
bachelor jobs bph jobs bph notes bph volunteer covid19 Covid19 prevention health health for all health guidelines new health in who healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo nepal health new health guidelines ngo jobs ngojobs nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing law nursing vacancy ph updates publichealth Public health Public health concern public health days public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated universal health care universal health coverage day 2020 WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.