Within 7 days from the date of publication of this information from the interested Nepali citizens who have completed 18 years of minimum qualification and under 50 years of age under the sponsorship and leadership programs run in partnership with Ratauli Youth Club and Save the Children in Mahottari d
istrict. Applications are requested to be submitted through the following address or email along with the application along with personal details (Bio-Data) .
1. Post: Project Officer (Leadership Program – Dalit Women Candidates Only) – 1 (Advertisement No. 39-078 / 079) (Re-advertised)
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, politics, sociology, law, human rights, development studies, social work.
- At least 2 years experience in leadership development, policy making, social development, women empowerment etc.
- At least 2 years work experience in planning and implementation and project management.
- Experienced in coordinating and facilitating with stakeholders, case studies, gender equality and social inclusion, report writing, training editing, monitoring and supervision etc.
- Practical knowledge of computer and proficiency in budgeting, implementation and tracking.
2. Position: Field Supervisor (Promotion / Education Program) – 1 (Advertisement No: 40-078 / 079) (Re-advertised)
- Bachelor’s degree in education or social sciences.
- At least 2 years work experience in education and social development, community mobilization etc.
- Good practical knowledge of report writing, monitoring and basic computer.
Note Applicants who have received after the mentioned date and time and have not reached the minimum qualification will not be included in the selection process. Only the shortlisted candidates will be included in the process of written, oral and computer experimental examination. Preference will be given to local, women, Dalit, Janajati, Madhesi, marginalized and disabled applicants. The applicant must be an honest, impartial and hardworking person who adheres to the child protection policy and is not guilty or punished for any kind of sexual abuse, violence, exploitation, discrimination, neglect, trafficking etc. In case of any kind of interference or pressure on the part of any person regarding the selection of staff, the application sent by that person will be automatically accepted. Will be invalid. The decision of the staff selection committee will be the final decision.
Application Deadline 2078.12.14 till 5:00 pm.
Ratauli Youth Club,
Head Office, Town Planning, Jaleshwar-2, Mahotari
Contact No: 044(520843)
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth