Research Assistant | dhulikhel | nursing jobs 2022 latest vacancy : Dhulikhel Hospital (DH) invites application from energetic, confident, and committed candidates to work in maternal health, who will support and independently lead some parts of the data collection, data management, and overall study coordination for a research project on domestic violence (DV) entitled, ‘ADVANCE – 2 – Addressing Domestic Violence in Antenatal Care Environments – Phase 2’. This project is a partnership is a between the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway and Dhulikhel Hospital. The study is funded by the Research Council of Norway. The candidate will work in coordination with the project’s appointed PhD candidate at DH, and under the supervision of Local Principal Investigator of ADVANCE 2 at DH.
Position: Research Assistant
- Master’s degree in public health with bachelor in nursing or M.Sc. in Midwifery
- Preference will be given to those having prior experience in maternal health with quantitative data collection and data management.
- Interest in the research topic (broadly: gender-based violence, violence against women, and/or women’s reproductive health and rights)
- Good in both written and spoken Nepali and English
- Reliable, efficient and empathetic
- Good interpersonal communication and social skills
- Good computer skills (MS office, SPSS)
- Ability to both receive instructions and take independent initiative where appropriate
- Assist the PhD candidate in data collection (for example, recruiting study participants, contacting and scheduling appointments with study participants, administering questionnaires, carrying out interviews); lead data collection activities when the PhD candidate is abroad for mandatory assignments
- Assist the PhD candidate in secure data management (for example, data entry, translations and transcription of sound recordings)
- Assist the PhD candidate in delivering the safety intervention to study participants
- Support the ADVANCE 2 research team to organize meeting, communicate with key stakeholders, and related tasks
- Support the Local Principal Investigator in all activities related to the PhD project
Job type: Fixed term contract of 1.5 years duration with possibility of extension up to 6 months
Interested Candidates are requested to submit their application at Communication Department by March 18, 2022 with following documents.
- Cover letter addressed to the Administrative Director of DH
- Updated resume with 2 references
- Two passport size photos
- Copy of Academic certificates, Respective council registration certificate, Citizenship card
- Any supporting documents for this position (eg:- experience letter)
- Selection Process: Only shortlisted candidates based on the provided documents will be notified for the interview.
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth