Teach For Nepal Fellowship : Teach For Nepal is an education movement with the vision to provide quality education to all children by transforming exceptional Nepalese university graduates and young professionals into inspirational teachers in classrooms and lifelong leaders. TFN invests in its Alumni post-Fellowship to sustain their leadership growth towards an Alumni Movement of collective leadership for systemic change in education in Nepal.
Learn More: www.teachfornepal.org
Teach For Nepal Fellowship
Job Location: Nepal
No. of Vacancies: 100
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any field or equivalent
Teach For Nepal Fellowship is a globally recognized 2-years full-time paid employment opportunity for individuals with minimum of Bachelor’s degree. During the 2 years of the program, Fellows receive a monthly stipend and an opportunity to go through a leadership development training. It is a very competitive, challenging, and rewarding leadership development program, preparing youth to become lifelong leaders.
What If Your First Job Was Changing The Nation?
Who Should Apply?
- Recent university graduates and young professionals who are passionate about social justice
- Those who have demonstrated leadership skills in their academic and professional career and are interested to become lifelong leader’s in various sectors
- University Graduates with at least a Bachelor’s degree and a strong academic record
- Highly effective communicators in both Nepali and English
- Those who are driven by a strong value system – integrity, sense of possibility, humility, self-reflection, perseverance, and commitment
Applying Procedure for Teach For Nepal Fellowship
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021
Apply online: www.teachfornepal.org
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth