Bachelor of Dental Surgery | NELUMBO | ngo jobs vacancy : Nepalese Ultra Poor Marginalized and Biodiversity Organization Nepal (NELLUMBO, NEPAL) is a non-government organization that has worked in health, Education and Environment in Gandaki Province of Nepal.
NELLUMBO, Nepal is well managed and equipped facility with expanding Community and School base, wide range of Oral Health and Dental Care, Full Treatment Service, Training to local Health Personal and Awareness opportunities for communities and students. We are equipped for all forms of Dental Care in the Van. NELUMBO, Nepal is looking for a qualified and well-motivated Nepali citizen for the following post:
Post Title: Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Required number: 1
Purpose of the Job:
The job holder of this post will be responsible to support and delivery high standard care to the poorest and marginalized community. A job holder will lead the Oral Health and Dental Care for efficient clinical, training and awareness. And also community oral health management, and planning. The post will includes staff support, supervision of the Oral Health and Dental Care, ensuring proper implementation of NELUMBO Nepal policies and procedures. The post holder is also responsible for proposal and policies writing of Oral Health and Dental Care. Networking and coordination with the Programme Coordinator, Health Promotional Officer, Research Officer and other related personal.
Required Qualifications and Skills for Bachelor of Dental Surgery | NELUMBO | ngo jobs vacancy
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- At least 2 years’ experience both Clinical and Community services Management. (Government experience prefer)
- High level knowledge to use basic and advanced systems of Oral Health and Dental care.
- Highly interested to teach both local health personal and community of Oral Health and Dental Care.
- High motivation to work in community base Oral Health and Dental care.
- Expertise in minor oral & facial surgery (only minor) like; IND, Surgical extraction, mucocele extraction, etc.
- An able leadership experience to manage the project. (If proven experience of leadership, prefer)
- Able to use excel, Microsoft office & word.
- Good written and spoken Nepali and English.
Application should be received by 5 pm, 10th Chaitra 2078. Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can send their application along with detail CV, Academic certificate and experience certificate to the address given below. Application can be submitted in hard copy or in soft copy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Phone number: 061-622727
Email: [email protected]
Note: NELUMBO, Nepal retains the right to reject some or all applications even after the interview without giving any reason.
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth