Unit- In-Charge Nurse | INF | ingo jobs nurse latest vacancy : International Nepal Fellowship (Nepal) is Non-Government Organization established in 1952 and serving poor and disadvantaged pUnit- In-Charge Nurse | INF | ingo jobs nurse latest vacancy ommunity development service in Gandaki, Lumbini, Karnali and Sudurpashim provinces of Nepal. INF Nepal Green Pasture Hospital (GPH), Pokhara, serving peoples with specialized treatment and rehabilitation services in leprosy, dermatology, spinal cord injuries & other neglected trauma, ear car, palliative care etc. is looking for qualified, skilled, service oriented and committed Nepali citizens who share our vision, missions and values
Position: Leprosy Unit- In-Charge Nurse
Required Number: 1
Location: GPH, Pokhara
Purpose of the Job:
To provide clinical leadership and management of the Hansen ward, OPD leprosy clinic – environment throughout the 24hour period. To work collaboratively with rehabilitation departments to provide high quality of nursing care to prevent disability and improve quality of life for leprosy affected people.
Required Qualifications, Skills and knowledge for Unit- In-Charge Nurse | INF | ingo jobs nurse latest vacancy
- Must have Bachelor’s in Nursing degree with Nepal Nursing Council Registration.
- Must have minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant nursing care, candidate with a year of experience supervising leprosy In- Patient ward will be an advantage.
- Maintain report of unit from the on- duty staff nurse and read, sign the report book.
- Coordinate with other departments for patient care and for smooth running of the unit.
- Supervise dietary arrangement, serving of diet and feeding of the helpless patient.
- Assess the total needs of patients and prepare a plan of nursing care.
- Communicate effectively and empathetically with patients and their family and support group in a timely fashion.
- Maintain patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Facilitate leprosy training with the rehabilitation team to INF staff and outsiders in leprosy work.
- Able to demonstrate and actively follow the value of INF in all aspects of work and service.
All eligible and interested candidates who meet the above criteria can send their application stating the post applied for with detailed curriculum vitae on given email address by 24th March 2022.
INF Nepal, Pokhara
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in further assessment and selection process.
INF Nepal encourages applications from persons with disabilities disadvantaged and vulnerable groups.
INF Nepal reserves the right to hold partial or whole applications process any time without giving any reason whatsoever. Any effort by the candidates to influence the selection process may result to disqualify.
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
- Data Analyst | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth