Fun Play Learn, a Non-Profit Organization, was established in 2022 with the intention and vision to help primary-level children build a foundational understanding of math, language, and reading. With the help of the local government, the project currently operates in various schools (Mostly Government and Low-cost Private schools) around Kathmandu Valley with a current focus on starting in schools around Kathmandu, Kageshwori Manohara, Gokarneshwor and Mahalaxmi Municipality . The project is a volunteer-run initiative. While helping kids at the primary level, the project also works to help its volunteers (who we call Funmakers) learn life’s most essential skills, such as coordination, leadership, and communication, among other soft skills. Join our cohort of volunteers and create an impact for millions of children and you.
Table of Contents
Basic Job Information
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||Kageshwori Manohara|
|Offered Salary||:||NRs. 25,000.00 Monthly|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Aug. 25, 2022 23:55|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 1 year|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Interpersonal Management Communication Planning Organizational|
To understand the Fun Play Learn program you can just look at its name! We believe that all children deserve to have joy in their lives. We believe that learning is important. And that the best learning happens when children get to play. We train youth volunteers called Funmakers, usually in +2 or at the bachelor’s level, and send them to schools to play games with their bhai’s and bainis.
As our program is growing we are hiring a Chief Palika Funmaker & Coordinator in Kageshwori Manohara Palika.
Job Title: Fun Play Learn Chief Palika Funmaker and Coordinator
The Fun Play Learn Chief Palika Funmaker and Coordinator have four major responsibilities:
- To lead other fun makers by example by demonstrating how fun learning games can be played with children
- To recruit, select and motivate volunteer fun makers to carry out their duties.
- To train and mentor volunteer fun makers so that they acquire the confidence, communication skills, as well as organizational and planning skills they need to effectively carry out their duties
- To maintain strong working relationships with school leaders – including coordinators and principal – teachers and community leaders in the Palika.
The FPL Palika chief will spend 90% of their time working with Funmakers in schools.
The ideal candidate
- Loves children and finds it rewarding to see children smile and have fun.
- Has at least a Bachelor’s degree and is looking for a full-time position.
- Is well organized and self-motivated
- Is a full-time resident of Kageshwori Manohara Nagarpalika (REQUIRED)
- Own scooter or bike (REQUIRED)
- 20,000 rupees a month + up to 5000 rupees in petrol bills reimbursement (those with electric vehicles will get the full 5000 as a travel allowance) + free phone/data plan
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send their CVs through mail to: [email protected] with proper subject mentioning which post you are applying for.
- Community Health Department Supervisor | nursing jobs 2023 | Tansen Hospital
- Program Officer |Public Health Nurse | ngo jobs 2023 | LEADS Nepal
- Checklist for ensuring the quality of violence against women surveys | WHO
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth