Sunaulo Parivar Nepal (SPN), a local implementing partner of Marie Stopes International in Nepal, is a well-established NGO which is delivering Family Planning and Sexual Reproductive Health services through‐out Nepal via different service delivery channels: centres and Marie Stopes (MS) Ladies. It works in partnership with Marie Stopes International UK (MSI), a global charity for providing reproductive health services across the world with a mission of ensuring individual’s fundamental right to have children by choice not chance.
We are looking for qualified and competent candidates for the following position: Program Officer | MS Ladies | SPN | ngo jobs staff nurse
Position: Program Officer – MS Ladies
Required Number: 1
Job Location: Tehrathum
Employment Type: Contractual
The Program Officer is responsible for a successful implementation and management of MS Ladies program in various districts of Nepal. S/he ensures the attainment of SPN goals and objectives and provide leadership to the MS Ladies team to develop, implement and expand the MS Ladies program efficiently and effectively.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Minimum bachelor’s in Public Health or Nursing
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience especially in project implementation preferable in Family planning.
For detailed job description of above position, please visit https://www.mariestopes.org.np/join-our-team/
To apply for this job please CLICK HERE
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to apply by July 5, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. For more details, please log on to https://www.mariestopes.org.np. You are requested to clearly mention the position and district you are applying for in the subject of your covering letter.
SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. SPN accepts applications from Nepalese citizens only.
SPN is as an equal opportunities employer and all team members are required to sign up to and adhere to our Code of Conduct.
Our organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth