District Project Officer | JJYC | ngo jobs 2022 :Jan Jagaran Youth Club (JJYC) is a non-government organization established in Bara on 8 January 1998. Since its establishment JJYC Bara is working on Education, Children & women Development, Economic growth & Empowerment, Health, Water, Sanitation & Hygiene, Governance and Social justice and Humanitarian Aid and Resilience community.
JJYC Bara is implementing European Union funded SAHAYATRA project in partnership with VSO Nepali in Bara, Parsa, Sarlahi and Rautahat districts. The project aimed to enhance the capacity of local government, Schools SMC/PTA and Teacher on inclusive education and effective learning in targeted districts.
Position: District Project Officer
Duty Station: Field office Gaur, Rautahat with frequent Field Visit
Number of Vacancies: 1
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in social science/ Education/Management or other relevant field of study with 3 years of project implementation experience. Preference will be given to the one who has experience working in inclusive education.
- Understanding of current policy, guidelines regarding education in National and Provincial context.
- Clear understanding of project cycle management tools to ensure effective planning, resourcing, implementation, and review of programs/projects
- Knowledge and Experience of the financial management of budgets, recruitment process including building a budget, and monitoring and managing expenditure
- Experience of people management and support.
- Activity planning, facilitation, and planning/follow-up skills
- Practical experience of applying development issues at a project or schools/communities and education management level
- Experience on report writing
- Proven experiences working in diverse, multicultural team
- Fluent in English and Nepali language (writing and speaking)
- IT (MS office) proficiency
- Able to frequently travel
- Desirable (skills that could be an advantage):
- Experience of working with/as volunteer.
- Ability to understand and speak local language of the district/community.
Salary and other Benefits
- Salary and benefits will be as per the provision mentioned in the project and negotiable
HOW TO APPLY
A Cover letter mentioning with latest curriculum-vitae, and a copy of Nepali citizenship certificate should be submitted via email to [email protected] Or direct in JJYC Bara, Head office Kalaiya-1, Motibag, no later than 5th July 2022. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Note: JJYC Bara is equal opportunity organization, Local resident, Women, Marginalized and Person with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply for the positions.
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
- Data Analyst | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth