Program Officer | PNCC | ngo jobs 2023: Pravasi Nepali Coordination Committee (PNCC) is one of the leading organizations in Nepal promoting the rights and welfare of migrant workers for the past ten years. PNCC is preparing for the implementation of assistance and para-legal support to Nepalese migrants in difficult situations in destination countries under the “Safer Migration Project (SaMi), phase III”. SaMi is a bilateral initiative of the Governments of Nepal (GoN) and Switzerland. SaMi phase III is implemented by the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security (MoLESS) and 156 local governments with the technical assistance of Helvetas Nepal.
PNCC invites applications from qualified and experienced Nepali individuals for below-mentioned positions.
1. Position: Program Officer (Case Management) – 1 (Kathmandu Based)
- Responsible for handling all the cases of distressed Nepali migrant workers and their families, Record the details of cases in the Case Management Information System (CMIS) developed by PNCC, ensuring documentation of evidence from victims or perpetrators (using video/audio whenever possible) and Maintain records of the progress made in the cases.
- Prepare necessary documentation, including translations, and writing applications on behalf of migrant workers and their families, to respond to the cases effectively and promptly.
- Support families of destitute Nepali migrant workers to provide them compensation and benefits guaranteed by the existing law of Nepal and destination countries.
- Provide regular updates to MRCs, migrant workers, and members of their families, and referrers.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders in Nepal to provide updates and report on the progress of the cases.
- Establish communication channels with the Nepalese mission through emails and phone calls to both offer and seek support for migrant workers, including the immediate referrals of the cases to the embassies and follow-up on their progress.
- Represent the organization in national and international forums, meetings, workshops, and training.
- Prepare and provide working progress reports to the supervisor/management of PNCC regularly.
- Assist the Project Coordinator and support to effective implementation of the project.
- Minimum education qualification of Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies or other related discipline with 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Understanding the issues of foreign employment and labor migration is highly preferred.
- Well-acquainted with the legal and policy frameworks governing labor migration in Nepal and major destination countries.
- Understanding of the rescue and support process of migrant workers in destination countries.
- Knowledge of activities and ways of functioning of diplomatic missions, in relation to support to migrant workers, in destination countries.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and fluency in Nepali and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package – Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Knowledge of photo/video editing software will be an added advantage.
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with the diplomat’s/mission representative and other related stakeholders in terms of providing rescue service to the migrant worker and their families.
- Analytical, dynamic, smart, motivated, positive and pro-active.
Service Duration for the Position: 1 Year with the possibility of extension
Application procedures: Qualified and interested individuals can send a letter of interest, updated CV with PP size photo, expected salary and contact details of two referees to [email protected] by June 24, 2023 5:00 PM Nepali Time. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further screening process. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained. PNCC possesses the right to halt the recruitment procedure at any time.
Note: PNCC promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to women candidates and candidates from Dalit, Janajati, Madhesi/Terai, and other minority communities.
- International Epilepsy Day 2024
- Public Health Nurse | Cold Chain Assitant | latest jobs vacancy 2024
- Staff Nurse | CMLT | Radiographer |Medical Officer | latest jobs 2023
- Different position vacancies at SISO Nepal
- Call for Participation | 24-24 Youth Campaign to End TB
- Pharmacist | Staff Nurse | Anesthesiologist Assistant | Anesthesiologist | Gynecologist, Pediatrician | Physician | Om Women Hospital vacancy
- Community Health Department Supervisor | nursing jobs 2023 | Tansen Hospital
- Program Officer |Public Health Nurse | ngo jobs 2023 | LEADS Nepal
- Checklist for ensuring the quality of violence against women surveys | WHO
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey ! I am Nepal Health Magazine Bot , yet powerful enough to approve, disapprove , delete, ban anything and anyone.