Project Manager | ADRA | ingo jobs : ADRA serves in more than 118 countries to bring long-term development programs and immediate emergency response to communities through a network of global offices. Since 1987 ADRA Nepal has operated portfolios in the Health, Economic Development and Livelihood, and Disaster Risk Management sectors. The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is the global humanitarian organization of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Through an international network, ADRA delivers relief and development assistance to individuals in more than 130 countries—regardless of their ethnicity, political affiliation, or religious association. By partnering with communities, organizations, and governments, ADRA is able to improve the quality of life of millions through 9 impact areas. ADRA Nepal is seeking an experienced and competent professional to work in the following position and invites application from the interested candidates.
Project Manager: (Kathmandu based): One
Qualification and Competencies:
- Advanced postgraduate degree in public health (MPH), epidemiology, or other related field;
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience in project operation and manage large, multi-year, multi-sectoral health related projects;
- At least 3 years’ experience working within the donor community; proven expertise in business development approaches and procedures
- Experience in health emergency project; excellent skills in facilitation, team building and coordination between multiple projects
- Demonstrates high regard towards organization policies and regulations.
“ADRA is a Child Safe Organization with zero tolerance on Child abuse and screens applicants for suitability to work with children.”
Application procedure for Project Manager | ADRA | ingo jobs
Suitable candidates are encouraged to submit their application on this link https://adra.formalto.app/pf7XDcp1Oi . Applications must be submitted no later than 19 September 2021.
The detail Job Description is available at ADRA Nepal’s webpage http://adranepal.org/?p=3557&preview=true
Click here to download JOB Description details. JD -Project Manager- Health.
“ADRA is an equal opportunity employer.”
Only short-listed candidates will be called for further screening process.
ADRA Nepal reserves the right to accept or reject applications during screening process.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
- Public Health Instructor | AMDA-Nepal | ngo jobs
- Nursing Instructor | AMDA-Nepal | ngo jobs
- Project Coordinator | KPADF
- Staff Nurse | Pharmacy Assistant | ingo vacancy
- Project Coordinator | WVI | ingo jobs
- Implementation guide for mOralHealth | WHO
- Project Officer | ingo jobs
- Staff Nurse Vacancy | ingo jobs 2021
- Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021
- Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021
- Program Coordinator | CEN | ngo jobs
- Impact of COVID-19 on the global leprosy control | WHO
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo new health guidelines ngojobs ngo jobs ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing license nursing officer nursing vacancy ph updates Public health publichealth Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.